Going to invent something

I have decided that I am going to invent something and can one of you tell how it is going to work. Also do you want one.

I´ve already invented it!

Yo-

I’ve already used it and broken it-eh!!

I’ve used it , abused it,broke it and patched it up -eh and it looks like heck

[QUOTE=samlar;2671130]I have decided that I am going to invent something and can one of you tell how it is going to work. Also do you want one.[/QUOTE]

I’d like a teleport device so I can travel around the world instantly.

I can just imagine going to a Parisian restaurant during my lunch break instead of the local sandwich store. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just went ahead and patented it :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2671190]Just went ahead and patented it :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

That’s okay, just as long as you remember to keep me one. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I think, we should negotiate that license stuff somewhere else, not here :bigsmile:

Just remember that ideas are useless withouth a prototype.

[QUOTE=samlar;2671130]I have decided that I am going to invent something and can one of you tell how it is going to work. Also do you want one.[/QUOTE]
Well, let’s see. It should make everyone smarter. It should allow people to unwind and have fun. It should make silly people even sillier. It should make bad people run in fear. It should attract good people from around the globe.

Oops :doh:

Domi’s already invented it. Prolly patented it too.

Nevermind:o;)

I patented it last year, please send me a copy of your design so my lawyer can figuire out in detail how he is going to file the suit for infringement… or negotatiate a license…

all Funny made my day reading it all

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2671257]I patented it last year, please send me a copy of your design so my lawyer can figuire out in detail how he is going to file the suit for infringement… or negotatiate a license…[/QUOTE]

Yes but I patented a time machine ten years from now and came back and got there before either of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2671276]Yes but I patented a time machine ten years from now and came back and got there before either of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

If you invented a time machine and invented it first nobody would have bothered inventing it.

BTW, any universe in which time travel is invented will be definition either change history to prevent the invention of time travel OR will destroy itself via paradox conflicts.

Besides If I invented time travel I would deny I had done so… So would you… you certainly wouldn’t compromise the secret by preinventing others patents on other things.

There are other easier way to make money.

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2671345]BTW, any universe in which time travel is invented will be definition either change history to prevent the invention of time travel OR [B]will destroy itself via paradox conflicts[/B].[/QUOTE] This already happened here; everything you see is all a figment of your imagination! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2671363]This already happened here; everything you see is all a figment of your imagination! :p[/QUOTE]
Wait. If what you say is true then I don’t exist…How could it be a figment of [B][I]MY[/I][/B] imagination :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I didn’t have time to read the whole thread, but it seems like I should order whatever it is that’s got everyone so excited. Where do I send the check?

Yeah I want to know what their smokin’ I want some too.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2671372]Wait. If what you say is true then I don’t exist…How could it be a figment of [B][I]MY[/I][/B] imagination :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE] You’re also just a figment of ADG’s imagination! :iagree:

Damn…you´ve been peeking at my figment, haven´t you!!! :o