Gods of Egypt

vbimport

Hello,

I was just trying to back up Gods of Egypt and keep getting chapter skip. There are many titles to choose from in movie only and if I do full disc it makes a coaster. I am using the latest DVDFAB download.

Thanks

No one here can help you with out seeing a logfile.

I don’t know how to pull a log file. I was asking for which title is the correct one. Most of the time when I run into this there is 10 to 20 titles. This movie has a lot more titles to choose from than that.

I don’t have this title myself but I know there were issues with a new structural protection variant on this disc.

Are you using the latest beta or the most recent full version?

[B]Wombler[/B]

I tried both the newest release and the beta that came out last week.

Guess I will wait a few months. I will have to lock up my disc so it doesn’t get borrowed.

[QUOTE=mrloren;2778004]I tried both the newest release and the beta that came out last week.

Guess I will wait a few months. I will have to lock up my disc so it doesn’t get borrowed.[/QUOTE]

It’ll not take them anywhere near that long as they’re always very proactive with this sort of stuff.

The next version will probably be along soon so keep your eyes peeled.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Fab reports that this title is already fixed, but there may be different versions of the movie.

http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29362&highlight=Gods+Egypt

We have no information, what region? Is it the rental or the full version. Is it a bluray or is it a DVD? What is the ISBN number?

Thanks for the reply,

No worries it’s the retail version Blu Ray. I have it locked with my collection of do not touch or else movies. This has happened before on a few titles and after a few update to DVDFAB it will copy. I will try again in a few months.

How or where do I find the ISBN?

[QUOTE=mrloren;2778094]Thanks for the reply,

No worries it’s the retail version Blu Ray. I have it locked with my collection of do not touch or else movies. This has happened before on a few titles and after a few update to DVDFAB it will copy. I will try again in a few months.

How or where do I find the ISBN?[/QUOTE]

Actors: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Brenton Thwaites, Chadwick Boseman, Elodie Yung, Courtney Eaton
Directors: Alex Proyas
Format: NTSC, Widescreen
Language: English
Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
Number of discs: 1
Rated:
PG-13
Parents Strongly Cautioned
Studio: LIONSGATE
DVD Release Date: May 31, 2016
Run Time: 126 minutes
Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,670 customer reviews)
ASIN: B01DUHO4QU

[B]In the 3 Disc Bluray it is an ASIN number on Amazon[/B]

Its on the back by the RFID, it will say ISBN, and it will tell me exactly what version of the movie you have. :wink: