Godfather the game

SOS in godfather game on opening one option is to press family secrets…when ido so my computer crashes???:rolleyes::eek::sad:

Are you talking about a Game or a Movie :confused:

StormJumper…the godfather-THE GAME…itsa game …one of a few i have taken interest in…bought on a sale price reduced because its 2yrs old…having trouble with section in start up schedule FAMILY SECRETS,when i load this part computer crashes…can not make copy of game [ to use instead of original disc ] for playing…the game itself is 3.18 gb…but the whole thing including unreadable files is 4.7 gb…it also has a cd isruction manual which i can read with adobe 9 reader …but having problems to print with dotmatrix b+w epson lx-300…i use this for long prit outs to save on expensive ink on my hp f4180…look forward to hints with regard to all problems. frank

AFAIK…DVDFab doesn’t do games :confused:

Clone mode copies many game DVDs (but not all). OTP vs. PTP problem on some of the DL game discs I understand. I have only copied one, several years ago.

signals…i tried clone …the coaster had same 3.18gb for the godfather the game…but it asked me to put in the game disc ?

JollyR
I wish I could help you more with this, but as I said, I’ve only done one and am no expert on game discs and their protection schemes. Look around in the CDF forums and see if there is one that deals with what you are trying to do, or maybe a gamer in our DVDFab forum will see this and lend some help.

it is a copy protected game - you can’t clone it with DVDfab -
google “godfather the game copy protection” for more info.

So, you’ve either got to play from the original DVd, or use the kind of fix that can’t be discussed on these forums!

cybmole thanx for your interest:confused:

cybmole…for the godfather game…please send me a private message regarding ,certain fixes that you can not discuss in forum…thanx in anticipation !!

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2230923]cybmole…for the godfather game…please send me a private message regarding ,certain fixes that you can not discuss in forum…thanx in anticipation !![/QUOTE

just google game title +copy protection or game title + fixed exe

NO problems backing up this game with FAB CLONE. folder option show hidden files will fix your PROBLEM. PS2 bACKUP

that’s PS 2 - other consoles or PC versions may not be so easy to copy !

CYBMOLE…THE GODFATHER GAME…googled+download winrar…now dont have to have disc in drive to play…still problem that if on opening menu item FAMILY SECRETS.computer crashes!