Glsuperpyz trying to take over?

He is averaging 18 posts a day. Soon the whole board will be filled with his topics.

glsuperpyz, don’t take it personally, you are a cool guy :wink:

Ah, yes. Another person seeking his 15 minutes of fame. If I didnt see this so often here, I would actually care…

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
He is averaging 18 posts a day. Soon the whole board will be filled with his topics.

You asked me to tell you where I have that many posts so I gave you a reply saying that 300 posts a day is not that difficult.

18 posts a day in CDFreaks forum by one person is so dangerous for other visitors? I posted more than him recently so this is a ploy to isolate the rest of the members to make the forum mine.

Don’t take this personally. I just don’t like to see topics created only to bash other members.

Did you even see some of his posts?

I will give example:

“I know someone else get the same question, but i cannot hold to ask”

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
Did you even see some of his posts?

I will give example:

“I know someone else get the same question, but i cannot hold to ask”

Someone says so to destroy or conquer CDFreaks? To me, he just looks like a typical Chinese writing in English.

I read most of his posts that were not deleted before I could read.

It seems people are kind of fond of having their 15 minutes of fame on cdfreaks.com

Or is it just perhaps an too-fanatic visitor ?

As long it’s within the levels of annoyance…

Hi Guys, In my hometown’s forum, most people post 500-1000 posts per day. So we are “spam expert”.
But now, I know there is a completely different world, you cannot post things as you wish. I’m sorry about my mistake and post such nonsense in here.

Three days ago, I want to find some methos to boost my website, and most of our softwares are CD burning related. So I choose here. After my first post , I find this is really a happy place. different countries friends, and different culture even different warn words. So I decide to stay.However, I think my act must disobey rules.
And I must hurt many people. If I did so I will say sorry again.

Actually, if someone will post 10000 posts per day in my forum, that’s really a tough task!

Okay I promise this is the last post I make here. And say sorry again!

Merry Christmas!

You dont have to leave. Thats a bit too extreme. Instead just be aware of what you post.

Hey Dan,

You are a paranoid conspiracy theorist. :bigsmile:

Have a great break!!!

• Chris

I needed just a little more info on him, and I think I could have found his home and torched it while he slept.

I’d make sure to call him to wake him up as the flames start getting good…so I can get a good video of a human-like figure engulfed in flames running around flailing and screaming.

I always love it when they get to the “walking dead” stage…where they are on fire, but look like they are just casually strolling with a limp.

Don’t worry, I’ll upload the video on KaZaA for all to enjoy if that day comes still.

Hey Chris!

It would be nice if you RAN in P.E. for a change :bigsmile: !

Dan

Usually people who post as much as that are seeking attention. I can understand people doing this on other forums, and to a certain extent it is ok to do so in the Living Room, but the way he goes about it really annoys the heck out of me.

So I strongly disagree with the above statement.

Originally posted by glsuperpyz
But now, I know there is a completely different world, you cannot post things as you wish.
You can post a lot of things, but there are rules you must take into account when you hang around here. The rules were formulated because of a reason. Next to the written rules, there is also something called netiquette, and this is where you went wrong.

Three days ago, I want to find some methos to boost my website, and most of our softwares are CD burning related. So I choose here.
This is one of the written rules you broke… You cannot simply go anywhere you please and advertise your own stuff (which you still do in your signature), especially not since it is very clearly stated in the forum’s rules.

And I must hurt many people. If I did so I will say sorry again.

From what I understand you have apologized several times, but yet I have seen no improvement in your behaviour, so please forgive me when I say that I don’t believe you until I have seen it…

Despite my harsh words, I do believe that everybody deserves another chance and you are welcome to stay here (as if I have any say in this matter), but you got off on a bad start here and that will take some time to make up for. I suggest you hang around here a bit longer and observe what is common practice here, what the unwritten rules are on this forum and don’t confuse what you can do on one forum with what you can do on another…every forum has its own set of rules…remember that.

Well, I could tell him some things which I didn’t either because I was doing other things or even I do not often interfere with things like this.

I guess there’s little I can do now anyway. Pei (glsuperpyz), June, and I am in the same MSN messenger room and the two guys are talking about army, girls, North Korea, pictures, forums, etc. while I am being completely silent.

I am usually annoyed to see broken English and more so if the poster does not seem to care about grammar at all omitting period and comma but over 99.5% of average office workers and 4-year university graduates are like that in the South Korean web space which I can either tolerate or evade.

But what is more annoying to see on a public forum than posting something to promote one’s own site and cross-posting is many people at once criticizing, attacking, and making a fool of a specific forum member or any other person. It is enough for the appropriate Admins/Mods to leave some comments and warnings. It might help more if some members provide tips and advice on how to make beter use of the forum but why make someone a common target to bash and alienate? Hostile and violent human instinct or social paranoia on a forum scale? :rolleyes:

Criticism is ok, as long as it is constructive…

I too am guilty, though be it only partially

I think he got the point, so perhaps there is no more sense in keeping this thread open any longer. Though I do feel he deserves a chance to reply…

Hi Guys, In my hometown’s forum, most people post 500-1000 posts per day.

How sad.
They should get a life or a job…

Actually, if someone will post 10000 posts per day in my forum, that’s really a tough task!

Really this is a No users forum with only 2 moderaters.

Good luck dude.

Originally posted by Leetje

Really this is a No users forum with only 2 moderaters.

Good luck dude.

Enough is enough. It is against the common netiquette to either advertise or to promote one’s own forums or websites in most forums and it is also against the written rules here. Calling a private forum generated a a few days ago where only the two CD Freaks members, Pei and June, have made account that way is somewhere between intrusion and stalking.

How sad.
They should get a life or a job…

Why is it sad for a Chinese posting 500-1000 posts a day in a Chinese forum? How do you know it is neither a life nor a job that include those posts unless you know the characters and how Chinese think? That comment implies that they are wasting their lives and doing nothing but posting on the web forums and is simply offensive.

An old Chinese once said :
If you don’t have anything important to post on the forum don’t post it.

Originally posted by The_Judas
An old Chinese once said :
If you don’t have anything important to post on the forum don’t post it.

So who was that old Chinese?

I don’t know, i just said it because i thought that ancient Chinese philosophy was based on that kind of thinking.

I found it really strange that people post 1000 times a day (which is probably not true)