I have the problem that I get glitches and freezes just before and after the layer break on a brim full video DVD+R DL.
Any suggestions are welcome…
Thank you Q.M.
Reathoring / Burning procedure:
- I have a reauthored video (Lord of the Rings special extended edition) that I joined and shrinked to a full DVD+R DL.
- I used VobBlanker to split one cell exactly in the middle (sectors for both layers nearly match ± 10)
- I used PgcEdit to set the layer break and create an ISO
- I used ImgBurn to write the ISO (all programs are newest versions)
- Media: Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x (book type set to DVD-ROM)
- Writer: brand new NEC ND-4570A
- ISO and burned DVD plays flawless on PC
- Glitches and freezes around layer break ± 90sec happen on 3(!) stand-alone players (2xSony 1xPioneer)