Giveawayoftheday.com

vbimport

July 7, 2008
A-one DVD Tools

A-one DVD Tools includes A-one DVD Copy, DVD Ripper. A-one DVD Copy - backup ripper create your own favorite DVD movies for saving original disc. A-one DVD Ripper - Convert DVD to DivX, XviD, AVI, iPod, PSP, 3GP, Pocket PC, VCD, SVCD. A-one DVD Creator - Create your favourite DVD movies directly.
The program is available for $51.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

I downloaded this program. Haven’t tried it yet. I don’t know if the ripping feature will be of much use. Rippers need to be constantly updated and this free version doesn’t have the option to update. I’m gonna try it out anyway.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2089606]I downloaded this program. Haven’t tried it yet. I don’t know if the ripping feature will be of much use. Rippers need to be constantly updated and this free version doesn’t have the option to update. I’m gonna try it out anyway.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same here I will give it a try.

I had problems with a simple movie. Raiders of the Lost Ark. The files wouldn’t open in DVD Shrink until I processed the them with FixVTS. Then I tried to convert to AVI. Pressing the pause or the stop button would not stop the preview screen. I pressed the convert button and nothing happened. I don’t need this piece of junk. It’s now uninstalled.

I don’t like its GUI, I think I will uninstall it too :bigsmile::bigsmile:

I’ve got Fab Platinum. I really don’t need anything else. Just thought I’d try it.

I didn’t like A-One DVD Tools either. The rip feature was limited to low resolution AVI files and only SVCD resolution MPEG files, and even then it wouldn’t respond to the convert button. The copy feature failed to remove the copy protection of the DVD I own and wanted to make a backup copy of… :Z