Giveaway of the Day - StarBurn v.10

vbimport

Giveaway of the Day has StarBurn v.10 for today only. It states that The program is available for $495, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.
Does anybody have any info on this one? It seems to have good ratings. One restriction I see is that there are no free upgrades to future versions.
A $495 program for free?

good program. but not the best, worth a try.

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2028341]good program. but not the best, worth a try.[/QUOTE]

I agree looks good but performance is less than par. I tried a DL burn and it took too long when fab is about 20 minutes faster. For DVDFab at a fraction of the cost at 495 dollars…:eek: You couldn’t even give this program to me free for I have just deleted it. It has a nice feel too it and looks good but that is about it.

[quote=Dialysis1;2028167]Giveaway of the Day has StarBurn v.10 for today only. It states that [B]The program is available for $495, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.[/B]
Does anybody have any info on this one? It seems to have good ratings. One restriction I see is that there are no free upgrades to future versions.
A $495 program for free?
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/starburn-10/[/quote]
I have a feeling you misquoted the price of this program, I really doubt its 495USD, no DVD burning program is worth that much money, :doh: [B] EDIT[/B]: The SDK version is 495.00, but the version at giveaway of the day is freeware.

I went to the website and it states the same thing.
http://www.rocketdivision.com/download_starburn.html
I can’t see any reason it should cost that much. I’ve installed it but I haven’t tried it yet.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2028579]I have a feeling you misquoted the price of this program, I really doubt its 495USD, no DVD burning program is worth that much money, :doh:[/QUOTE]

Alan check the little box on the left and it states what the software sells for normally.

Well then, I guess AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 are quite a buy then. First of all, I never even heard of this software, second of all 495.00 is more than anyone I know would ever spend on a burning application., I could buy a whole freakin computer.:bigsmile::bigsmile: This is the difference between the free version and the 495.00 version

Network edition fully includes the functionality of the FREE version and also offers network burning features.