Giveaway of the Day - DVDFab Media Player 2.2.0.0 11-26-13

vbimport

Giveaway of the Day - DVDFab Media Player 2.2.0.0
DVDFab Media Player is a Windows based media player software which is called “the world’s leading Blu-ray Player Software” by users. It not only plays Blu-ray&DVD discs, but also plays Blu-ray&DVD folders, ISO image files and other video files in different formats.

Full navigation menu for Blu-rays and Cinavia protected Blu-rays and videos are also supported. And it supports up to 7.1 multi-channel audio output.
Features Highlight
Plays original BDs&DVD discs;
Plays Blu-ray/DVD ISOs&Folders;
Plays Cinavia protected Blu-rays&videos;
Menu navigation or simple mode for your choice;
Change skin if you like.
Looks like a one year license!!

Link: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/dvdfab-media-player-2-2-0/

Good find, but remember with these GOADs programs, you cannot update them and if you reformat, you cannot reinstall them.:disagree:

Very true usually but the last give away dvdfab did with dvdfab media player it was good for a year and I reinstalled many times and this time it comes witha key and does not need the activation servers so maybe they will do as they did last time anyones guess.

It doesn’t matter to me I bought a lifetime license awhile back.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2710599]and if you reformat, you cannot reinstall them.:disagree:[/QUOTE]

Shure about that???:bigsmile:
:disagree::disagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2710608]Shure about that???:bigsmile:
:disagree::disagree:[/QUOTE]

Positive.:bigsmile: It has an install date or you cannot install it at all, you cant download it and save it for a rainy day.:wink:

[B][I]From the GOTD Website[/I][/B]

Installation/Re-installation

[I][B]Can I download the program today and install it after giveaway
period is over?[/B][/I]
[I][B]If I keep the build will it be
possible to use it to reinstall the program in the future?[/B][/I]

The main idea of the project is to make registered version of particular
product available free of charge for 24 hours. We protect either Setup.exe or
Activate.exe against being used on any other date. So re-installation or
installation on other days is not possible.

[I][B]My system crashed. How can I reinstall products gained earlier
from GOTD?[/B][/I]

All the GOTD builds can be used to install and activate the software on
giveaway date only. Thus to reinstall any product you will need to purchase it
from the Developer.

well I will reinstall from image tommorow and I already have the installer from dvdfab which I used the 1 year to activate it with and I will see if it works tomorrow and registers with the key code.:smiley:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2710617]well I will reinstall from image tommorow and I already have the installer from dvdfab which I used the 1 year to activate it with and I will see if it works tomorrow and registers with the key code.:D[/QUOTE]

It wont work, the GOTD version has a different Hash.:wink: It will however work from an Acronis Image.:smiley:

go to dvdfab download the regular exe and keep it and use the key that GAOD gives you and save it bet it activates tomorrow.:smiley:

I know what the GOAD page says …:bigsmile:

Unless I got this wrong it is my understanding this comes with a one year registration that does update.
After the year the updating ability stops unless you purchase another license.

I use Acronis so I can reinstall & this has worked to keep all the GAOTD I have working.
I had one program malfunction one time but I still had the “key” & when I reinstalled it from the programs website & used the key it worked.
I tried this on a different program & it didn’t work. So it just depends on how the softwares “key” works.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2710625]go to dvdfab download the regular exe and keep it and use the key that GAOD gives you and save it bet it activates tomorrow.:smiley:

I know what the GOAD page says …:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
They are two different downloads with 2 different hash codes. Plus the licenses from GOTD are not the same sequence as the original version. You let me know if it accepts the GOTD serial after 24 hours, it wont accept it now if download from the Fab site. You have to download from GOTD.

Working fine for me I copy the GAOD code to the installer I just downloaded from the dvdfab home page and it activates back and forth between my lifetime license and my GAOD license I will let you know tomorrow what happens.

@ ILLP , I haven’t downloaded it yet but will shortly.
I don’t have a license for the DVDFab media player .
I do have a DVDFab Platinum lifetime for DVD Copy & Ripper.
If you know will that one work for the media player ?

The key that GAOD will give you will activate the media player for one year as for your other keys no they will not work for dvdfab media player.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2710610]you cant download it and save it for a rainy day.;)[/QUOTE]

Depends on if the software itself needs online activation @ the developer’s activation server within 24 hours,or if it only has to be installed within 24 hours to comply to GOTD’s datecheck servers…:bigsmile::bigsmile::p;)

[QUOTE=roadworker;2710651]Depends on if the software itself needs online activation @ the developer’s activation server within 24 hours,or if it only has to be installed within 24 hours to comply to GOTD’s datecheck servers…:bigsmile::bigsmile::p;)[/QUOTE]

And there was me thinking about just changing the date, but I guess you’re right about the activation servers :wink:

I just blocked my Internet and both my lifetime key and the GOAD key both activated with no internet connection so the key will expire in one year looks like to me rather you install it today or tomorrow.

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2710655]And there was me thinking about just changing the date, but I guess you’re right about the activation servers ;)[/QUOTE]that does work on some of the GAOD"S products I can confirm that.:smiley:

At least this will give me a chance to test the player again. I tested one of their early releases, and frankly it didn’t stand up to much scrutiny, and in comparison to every other player I looked at, both free and commercial, it was the worst.

I also tried & installed an earlier version.
Same as Kerry . I was disappointed with it.
Still I’m going to give it another try.
Uninstalling the earlier one didn’t cause any problems on my OS.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2710643]Working fine for me I copy the GAOD code to the installer I just downloaded from the dvdfab home page and it activates back and forth between my lifetime license and my GAOD license I will let you know tomorrow what happens.[/QUOTE]
If you already own the program, it will certainly download and activate correctly, but why would you need the GOTD version if you already own the program, and yes the program does call home, along with all Fab products since V9.