GIveaway news help Convert NTFS to FAT 32 without formating

vbimport

[LEFT][LEFT]Hello everyone, I hope I post this giveaway news at the right place. Yesterday, I found this news so I come here to share this at the first time because I’m also a XBOX360 fans, I aways find the software which could help me convert NTFS filesystem to FAT 32 without format or copy data. Hope this could help you

NTFS to FAT32 Converter Pro Edition 1.5
Here, you have the chance to get the program Aomei NTFS to FAT32 Converter Pro Edition ($39.99) without charge. The professional program is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/2000/2003/2008 both 32 and 64 bit. It realizes the conversion between NTFS and FAT32 in only several minutes.

Convert NTFS to FAT32 without losing data
Convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS easily and safely
…here you could read more details from the
Giveaway Page: Description_here[/LEFT][/LEFT]

Nice find.

Not sure how this is related to Xbox 360, but oh well.

An excellent job for mailinator.com :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2589176]Nice find.

Not sure how this is related to Xbox 360, but oh well.

An excellent job for mailinator.com :)[/QUOTE]

HI, thanks for shareing, as you know XBOX 360 could only read FAT 32 file system but most of our HDD is formatted as NTFS. Therefore, inorder to make our XBOX360 read the external HDD we must format our first drive in the HDD to FAT32. By this way we have to loss our data on it and the Windows built-in Disk Management could only support format NTFS to FAT32 which is less than 32GB. So I recommend this software to convert NTFS to FAT32 without formated HDD