Give away contest: Plextor NAS PX-NAS4

Give away contest: Plextor NAS PX-NAS4.

In association with Plextor, we organize a give away contest around the PX-NAS4. This NAS solution has been reviewed recently by Dee. Plextor has one unite to give away for our loyal followers :wink: In order to have a chance to win this NAS device all you have to do is to connect with Plextor on Facebook and answer the following questions…

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I guess it would have been nice if the note about Europe only was at the top of the announcement. Too bad though, I really could have used it and I went through all the trouble of searching for the answers before finding out. Ohh well. :).

DOS_equis

Sorry Dos_equis you are right we should had place it at the top. I changed it now…

The Plextor NAS is much better than the other NAS, I didn’t win.

This item can no longer be regarded as “latest news” so why is it still under this heading.
If you want to us to clickerty click on your pages for revenue purposes then keep it current please.

Is this only for residents of the European Union or the whole of Europe?

thanks for answering =)

[QUOTE=bigmc;2594006]Is this only for residents of the European Union or the whole of Europe?

thanks for answering =)[/QUOTE]

What a bummer… :a

bummer? why?
There have been enough “US only” contests like that, and now the europeans have (had?) their chance also.

Michael

Finally there is a contest for non US citizens…darn, i hate facebook. :frowning: