GigaRec Help

vbimport

For some reason when I try to use GigaRec it wount work. When I use the Disc Info Button I get that the original disc is 998MB and it goes up from there. I am, usint TY 52X Sliver Blue media. When I try to create an audio cd it gives me an error “Source Disc is too large” highlighted in red. How do I fix this? :confused:

Originally posted by Sorondil

How do I fix this? :confused:
By :

1. using

2. disabling Hide CDR Media in CCD/ Ignore Media Type in Alcohol

3. removing Virtual CD drives

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]By :

1. using

2. disabling Hide CDR Media in CCD/ Ignore Media Type in Alcohol

3. removing Virtual CD drives [/B]

1. Thanks for helping me out.

2. I did go and do a for GigaRec and found nothing. Plus I have been faithfully reading the Premium threads for about a month. :a

1. Thanks for helping me out.

2. I have been faithfully reading the Premium threads for about a month.

1. You are welcome !

2. Have you ? Here’s what the Search feature has given me > Source Disc is too large

So I only searched one term (GigaRec) because I assumed that the error would be found with what I was trying to do. :eek: :frowning: :rolleyes: So Sue me.

P.S.

When I Posted “about a month” that means less then a month. If I had been reading them more then a month and less then a month and a half i would have posted “slightly over a month.” Just to make things clear between us. I started this thead on June 11 your thread was ended on April 28.

P.P.S. When I read the Plextor FAQ, it had nothing about “source disk too large” after GF edit of May 19. The only way the word source is used is as a link to other sites as verification.

No sueing will be necessary :wink:
Boskin has helped you in 2 ways, found you an answer and showed you a more effective way of using the search button

je serais tres hereux :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to make things clear between us.
What things between us ? Have we got some mutual stuff ?

All I do care is whether my help came in handy or not.
So, just stay :cool: , there’s no need to raise your blood pressure. :wink: