This is what I mean by wrong CDR info. Look at the figures it's reading from my cdr's. I've tried 4 brands, and all do this. So something is wrong.
I called tech support, and even he didn't know why. He told me to run the self-test, which I did.... and it passed. I'm able to burn normal though, just can't use the GigaRec feature (which is why I bought the drive) So hopefully when I call back tomorrow, we can fix this.
oh, and it's not that i'm doing anything wrong to get it to burn in nero. it's something else, because it won't even burn using the plextools and gigarec just thought i'd add that