Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

Any clues to how to copy Ghost Recon: Island Thunder?

The Safedisc analyzer says it is version:
v2.60.052

CRC (Calc/Proof): 9c74ace8

I’ve tried using CD Clone (latest version) using settings suggested by the latest ClonyXXL, to no avail.

How many sheep has your burner?

Um… sorry I don’t quite understand… sheep??

I have a AOPEN CRW1232PR, if that helps any. It is a 12x/10x/32x and says Justlink on the front.

If you don’t understand the question, then you have not read the FAQ :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologize… I have now, and this drive has no sheep.

Is that a bad thing?

I do have an alternative, I have a drive at home that is a lite-on drive, if this one proves to be junk.

Originally posted by Amberly
[B]…and this drive has no sheep.

Is that a bad thing?
[/B]
Mostly…

I do have an alternative, I have a drive at home that is a lite-on, if this one proves to be junk.

As long as it’s not a 16101B or 12101B you’ll be humming for SafeDisc and LaserLock. Consider a Liteon DVD-ROM as a reader. If your location is not Australia/NZ then look at a Toshiba SD-M1402 DVD-ROM as a reader, but they are quickly running out as the 1502 is already out & about

Originally posted by FutureProof
…As long as it’s not a 16101B or 12101B you’ll be

Um… I got home and checked my CDRW drive, and I can’t believe it but it’s a 12101B. So am I just sunk?

Correction. I went to the garage and got the box, and it is a Buslink Model RW1232, and in Windows XP it’s identified as a 12101B. I haven’t cracked the case yet, but I’m assuming that XP is correct and that Buslink repackaged the Liteon drive as their own.

[B]

Um… I got home and checked my CDRW drive, and I can’t believe it but it’s a 12101B. So am I just sunk?

Correction. I went to the garage and got the box, and it is a Buslink Model RW1232, and in Windows XP it’s identified as a 12101B. I haven’t cracked the case yet, but I’m assuming that XP is correct and that Buslink repackaged the Liteon drive as their own. [/B]
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I’m afraid you’re sunk :eek: because rebadging generally changes nothing…but, you could ask in the Liteon forum

Just wanted to update you all. I gave up on making a back up of the CD (so I could play at work too and not have to carry the CD back and forth) and found a patch that allows me to play without the CD. (the 1.3 no cd fix works)

Just wanted to update you all. I gave up on making a back up of the CD (so I could play at work too and not have to carry the CD back and forth) and found a patch that allows me to play without the CD. (the 1.3 no cd fix works)
We know about this. Altering the author’s code is uncool and is not tolerated here.

I apologize then. It was not my intention. It was out of frustration that led to that step.

I do want to thank you all for your assistance in determining my issues with my brands of writers. I will take your suggestions in my next CDRW purchase, which might be sooner than expected since my writer isn’t quite capable as I first thought.

Good luck and have fun. Please come back anytime, soon!