GGC-H20L not playing music CDs

vbimport

Hey all. I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my GGC-H20L. Plays movies from all sources, installs games, seems to burn fine… But for the life of me I can’t rip or play back music from a CD. I’ve tried WMP11 and EAC and a whole smattering of (Non-scratched) discs to no avail. All 3 of my drives (2 HDD, 1 Optical) are SATA and my board is the EVGA 790i. This is a fresh Windows install with no iTunes or anything funky on it. (I did install Crysis, but that’s about all.)

In WMP11, I can play the first minute of the first track on any disc, but then an error gets thrown up.
“Windows Media Player cannot read the CD. The disc might be dirty or damaged. Turn on error correction, and then try again.”
Web link to here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/webhelp/default.aspx?&mpver=11.0.6001.7000&id=C00D0FAB&contextid=87&originalid=C00D0FAB

Little help? This is bugging the crap out of me…

Edit: How do you like that lurk length I’ve got? 1st post and joined in 2k3…

Nobody has anything I could try? I forgot to mention it’s FW is 1.02. (Current as far as I know.)

I have no issues with this drive playing audio CDs using WMP-10 or anything else, and have loads of players and stuff installed in XP.

Have you enabled digital audio on the drive in Device Manager?

I’m in Vista x86. There is no Digital option in device manager. Is it somewhere else?
When I check the drive in WMP11, I see that the analog option is greyed out. I’m apperantly in digital mode by default.

Anyone have anything else I can try?