Getting Windows Media Player to find movie copied to HDD by DVDFab HD Decrypter

vbimport

I have successfully copied a movie from a DVD to my computer’s HDD drive. Is there a more direct way to have Windows Media Player play the movie instead of having to open several folders before selecting the VIDEO_TS.IFO file? I feel like I’m missing some step.

WMP does not find automatically find the movie if I select File --> Add to Library.

BTW, I’ve spent an hour searching the web for this and haven’t found it, so I finally decided to register here and ask. It’s got to be obvious, so thanks for your patience.

I would use VLC Media Player rather than Windows.

[quote=Broadus;2023953]I have successfully copied a movie from a DVD to my computer’s HDD drive. Is there a more direct way to have Windows Media Player play the movie instead of having to open several folders before selecting the VIDEO_TS.IFO file? I feel like I’m missing some step.

WMP does not find automatically find the movie if I select File --> Add to Library.

BTW, I’ve spent an hour searching the web for this and haven’t found it, so I finally decided to register here and ask. It’s got to be obvious, so thanks for your patience.[/quote]
You can drag the Title into your Library and then just click on it for it to play.