Getting old

Turned 61 today but feel good think it is time I start doing new tricks like rollover and play dead. No maybe I will just have more sex instead.

Yo samlar-

Happy Birthday - ur but a young pup-eh!! :iagree: :iagree:

Happy birthday. Spend more time with kids. I teach 5 year olds and I have been 37 for 20 years.

Happy birthday, [B]samlar[/B]! :flower:

The alternative to getting older is even worse. :wink:

Happy birthday, samlar!!

Happy Birthday. :slight_smile: :clap: :slight_smile:

61 huh? Dang I thought I was one of the old geezers around here. :bigsmile:

Happy birthday!

F*ing great Samlar…that´s cool to hear.

Keep the rubber on the road…we are right behind ya!

:bow:

wow…your my age times 2 plus ONE…lol
and i thought i was OLD…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY@@@!!!

[QUOTE=samlar;1968632]Turned 61 today but feel good think it is time I start doing new tricks like rollover and play dead. No maybe I will just have more sex instead.[/QUOTE]wow samlar i had no idea you were that old :o …Hope you had a great 61 birthday. Happy Birthday!!! :slight_smile:

Your 9 years older than me.

Nice to know that a 61-year-old knows how to use a computer better than my dad can. Actually, a three-year-old can use a computer better than my dad can. Well, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYYYYYYY!!! WOO HOOOO!!!

I have worked with electronics my whole life and started with
Commodore 64 computer and have built my own, so I know a lot about computers. If someone ask me know what is the most important thing I have learned about computers and there software over the years I tell them it is. To used google search to help fix problems with computers or software when I come across something I have not seen before.
The way I see it 75 percent of the problems out there today with computers and there software could be fixed by anyone if they just did a search. Google search is also good for about any other problems such as heath, cars, home problems and last but not least woman problems. Just keep rewording it in google search until you find your answer. example search google for best cd forum or dvd forum and the first one listed is cdfreaks which is the best best best best. That the reason I have been on this forum since 2003.

Happy Birthday samlar! Hope you’re having a good one!

Happy Birthday, samlar! :flower:

Same age as my mum. And she shows no signs of slowing down hehe :wink:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1968677]61 huh? Dang I thought I was one of the old geezers around here. :bigsmile:

Happy birthday![/QUOTE]
Happy 61st!
Guess there are quite a few of us old “geezers” around here.
I’m turning the corner on 59 so I’m right on your heels.

Happy Birthday

You are only as old as you feel, or is it you are only as old as who you are feeling, I always get that mixed up. :slight_smile:

Soooo samlar - you haven’t posted what gifts you got/what you did to celebrate, unless I missed it (very possible at the moment!)…spill! :smiley:

A Happy Birthday!

I’ll be hitting 62 in 5 or 6 days, I can’t remember.

I think the saying goes: A woman is only as old as she feels, and a man is only as old as the woman he feels.:bigsmile: