Getting cdr's to play in my car cd player?

vbimport

hi i have a aiwa cd player in my car and it wont play copied cd’s, ive heard rumours that u can create a cd that will trick the cd player so that it will play a copied cd. Is this true ? and can any body offer any help on how to do it.

Sorry if this question has been asked b4

Did you finalise the cd?

yeah i have y?

i tried a diffo brand of cd and the cd actually played but would be skipping and stoping.

is it a case of keep trying diffo cds?

Originally posted by shaun_allcock
ive heard rumours that u can create a cd that will trick the cd player so that it will play a copied cd. Is this true ?

No.

is it a case of keep trying diffo cds?

Yes.
You have to make better quality CDRs: trying different CDs or different burners. Also burning speeds may influence.
Use the search tool and you’ll find a lot threads about this.

the problem may be the reflectivity of the disc? supposedly, princo’s are the least shiny - and they are dirt cheap too. i had the same kinda problems with my dvd player.

I use Feurio! and TY’s when I burn for car players I haven’t found a player they will not play in yet.:wink:

Your best bet is to use a good quality CDR like TY, and then burn at no faster than 8x. For some reason, high speed burns can give some audio CD players problems. I have a ghetto blaster that will play CDRs burned at up to 8x. If I burn faster, the thing won’t read the CD at all. And yet the CD drives in the computer read them no problem. Go figure.

Originally posted by Tremo
Your best bet is to use a good quality CDR like TY, and then burn at no faster than 8x. For some reason, high speed burns can give some audio CD players problems. I have a ghetto blaster that will play CDRs burned at up to 8x. If I burn faster, the thing won’t read the CD at all. And yet the CD drives in the computer read them no problem. Go figure.

True about the TY’s but have to say my experience is with a quality high speed burner (LiteOn/Plex) high speed burning is fine. :smiley:

Originally posted by nmpaulcp
[B]

True about the TY’s but have to say my experience is with a quality high speed burner (LiteOn/Plex) high speed burning is fine. :smiley: [/B]

Well, I burn with a Liteon 32123S, and if I burn at over 8x, the ghetto blaster will not recognize the disk at all. I guess it’s a matter of the audio player, not the burner. And that’s my experience.