Getting a DvD to work in a DVD player

vbimport

Ok, so i have downloaded movies, i have a sharp standard dvd player.
Now i need to know how to put it on a dvd, and to make it actually play in my DvD player so i can watch it on my Tv. Please help. All help will be deeply apreciated. Thanks

[quote=ladysman14;2177362]Ok, so i have downloaded movies, i have a sharp standard dvd player.
Now i need to know how to put it on a dvd, and to make it actually play in my DvD player so i can watch it on my Tv. Please help. All help will be deeply apreciated. Thanks[/quote]
Do you mean you downloaded them to your hdd from a disc? If so you will need a DVD Copy Software to burn them to a disc in a DVDRW drive.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2177364]Do you mean you downloaded them to your hdd from a disc? If so you will need a DVD Copy Software to burn them to a disc in a DVDRW drive.[/QUOTE]

no downloaded from the internet, i need to get them onto a disk with the right stuff so they will work on my dvd player, i got just a movie file.

There are numerous software programs available. ConvertXtoDVD is highly recommended, although it isn’t free.

If your dvd player has divx , then convert it to avi will play it, if it is not in that format already.

dvd flick,is a free program that converts the data file you download to dvd format,that will play on most dvd player/recorders,
just type dvdflick in your search bar and download it…