Get your folding avatar here

post here if you want the folding gear/cog/protein thingy integrated into your avatar :bigsmile:

so far Zevia, Arachne, and myself have gone under the knife, who’s next :stuck_out_tongue:

the only rule: you must be an active member of the team to request a folding avatar :wink:

Give me a try

this one might be kinda tough, but I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:

It would look cool inside the C. But I rather not replace my moving avatar as I have used it for some time now.

The Zevia? :eek:

Hey guys, it’s THE ZEVIA! :bigsmile:

I like your new avvy BTW, jwill - that’s exactly where I’d have put the proteins, meant to mention it to you :bigsmile: :clap:

hmm, I need an avatar first!

I’m not sure the illusion came out quite right, but it’s supposed to look like the cog is floating in the center of the c :wink:

@ Arachne: :o :doh:

That’s brilliant :eek: :clap:…and I was just teasing you about the typo :flower:

thanks, and I know you were just teasing :flower:

Do you guys like it?

Looks very nice :iagree: :cool:

Can you make my little wheels into protiens. J/K looks way too hard.:wink:

I will do once I find a non christmas avatar.

Maybe a big red protein/gear thingy in place of the smiley :bigsmile:

umm… i wonder if you can get a use of the gear in my avatar :D!! *** No, you can’t use it to hit my shouting friend in the face :stuck_out_tongue: ***… or maybe i’ll stick to mentioning it in my sig :(…

i’d love one. i’m going to attempt my own, but if you’d like to make one i’m all for it!

i just don’t know where it should go on this avatar. hmmm

well… maybe this would -somehow, desperately- look like proteins :bigsmile: … maybe after some 48hours non-sleeping and a few beers :stuck_out_tongue:

:edit: [B]@reasonsnotrules[/B]… wow!! that was fast!!!
now you look dangerous!! :eek: :/edit:

what can i say…i’m a photoshop master…

…or just bored :stuck_out_tongue:

yours should be the dude taking a bite out of it…like a big protein cookie

ummm yeah

i need some sleep :wink:

umm!!! well, that’s worth the try i think :iagree: … but i think i need some rest as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gonna watch some South Park then get some sleep too :slight_smile:

nighty :flower:

That’s great. The talent of people on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Thanks.:wink: