Get Windows 8 Enterprise Edition for free

vbimport

I just posted the article Get Windows 8 Enterprise Edition for free.

Fancy trying Windows 8 Enterprise Edition for free?

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/get-windows-8-enterprise-edition-for-free-63331/](http://www.myce.com/news/get-windows-8-enterprise-edition-for-free-63331/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

90 days trial does not equal “free”! :disagree:

Been there, Done that.
As for the 90 day limit, it didn’t last 90 minutes until I formated the drive to get rid of it.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2650987]90 days trial does not equal “free”! :disagree:[/QUOTE]

It’s the same in my books too[B]!![/B] :iagree:

Most likely its meant as free download which is displayed on most download site. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2650987]90 days trial does not equal “free”! :disagree:[/QUOTE]

Well ‘free’ and ‘lasting forever’ aren’t the same concept, but you are free to try it, it costs nothing (which equates to ‘free’ in my mind), and it is fully functional for 90 days.

So really it is what it is and it’s most certainly a free 90 day trial.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Has anyone already tested if the evaluation period can be extended again, using slmgr.vbs /rearm?

I hate that download manager so much.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2651055]Has anyone already tested if the evaluation period can be extended again, using slmgr.vbs /rearm?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn’t you have to run it 90 days to do that? Or could you fudge the clock? :confused:

I think messing with the PC clock could work. Since I don’t have Windows 8 I cannot test myself. But at least on Windows 7 you can see the number of rearms left, when you run slmgr.vbs /dlv

I just checked, and it says the remaining rearm count is 1.

So max. one rearm possible then :frowning:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2651137]I just checked, and it says the remaining rearm count is 1.[/QUOTE]

you can rearm more :slight_smile:

yes you can technically use till 210 days :slight_smile: legitimately.