Get the noise out of my cd

can anybody help me. i have maked a audiocd from mp3 with 32x speed.
first the mp3 was fine but wen ik burnd it. it was noisy or i didint hear it :confused: . and it is the noise that i want out of my cd. i have try Nero Wave Editor. can anybudy help me plz:bow:

you burnt an audio cd from mp3’s at 32x? SLOW DOWN, JUNIOR - audio cds shouldnt be burnt so quickly :wink: maybe you should normalize them as well.

Yup, slow down :slight_smile: Try burning at 8x speed. :slight_smile:

As for normalisation, I don’t recommend it. When you normalize, the differences in loudness of the tracks are not being kept and your CD would sound different, than your MP3s. Maybe better, maybe worse, but if they don’t clip now, it will sound just different.

ok, thx for the info:bigsmile:

why shouldn’t audio cds be burnt so quickly.

I use my ltr-48125w and nero 5.5.9.14 and fujifilm 48x (taiyo yuden) and burn audio at 48x all the time an no errors.

as long as setup is correct i don’t hear a diff wether burning slow or fast.
plextools shows no errors wether i burn at 24 or 4 with my plex 2410a

I use my ltr-48125w and nero 5.5.9.14 and fujifilm 48x (taiyo yuden) and burn audio at 48x all the time an no errors

There are no errors with your readers.
One day you can try a different player (a bad reader or in bad condition) and you’ll find that it can’t read without errors.

Probably, if you burn at lower speed you are reducing the chance of that happening.

Of course, you are using good quality CDRs, and that’s crucial for success at high speed.
But if we don’t know the CDRs he’s using, and they sound bad, maybe he can get good CDRs reducing the speed.