GET-RIGHT Vs Gozilla?

vbimport

I was just wondering if anyone had any preferances on these two…speed/time/abilities etc etc…whats the best ??

I prefer GetRight, I think its better. But you can download both and try them to see which is best for you :slight_smile:

I’ve been using getright for year or more already. I tried using Gozilla once and got annoyed with it. Definetly go with Getright.

I’ve been using getright for about 1.5 years now and it’s never let me down yet. Easy to configure and easy to use.

Worminc
For all your CD needs

Gozilla’s interface is too messy, Getright is easier to use. They essentially do the same thing

I use GoZilla a lot for leeching sites, I don’t know if getright has the same util.

It’s also easy to use with Ftp.

I use GoZilla a lot for leeching sites, I don’t know if getright has the same util.

It’s also easy to use with Ftp.

-+* ||] A A |/
-+* |/|/ / |\ Inc. ®

Hey, draak, did you know that there is also something like an edit button???

just post your msg again for your sign, little weird. (trick to get more posts? )

for the topic:
I usd Getright first togehter ith gozilla, but I like gozilla a bit more, its so simple to use and has al the needed options, gerright of course is also good, works fine too, but you better just install one of them or they maybe start together as auto donwloader whats gets difficult after a time.

t… t… t… That’s all folks.
Would love ya if ya sign my guestbook @ http://members.xoom.com/redneck0 :slight_smile: Needs to fill up a bit

Get it Right get GetRight

Pick Getright, works for everything!
greetz…

i prefer go!zilla more then getright i used them both but i like go!zilla more i dont really know the reason but i just know evrything to do by go!zilla by getright i dont even know how to download more then 2 files at a time

A Proffesional webpage for a cool price???
then this is the good adres:
http://www.dmdesigns.com (soon online)

I use Getright for many years, and it works perfect for me, I think it’s better then Gozilla.

ZN©

I use Go!zilla now for about two months, and it’s getting beter and beter by the time,
so if you want a simple one, pick Getright, and for one with lots of options pick Go!zilla.

Greetz
VDM

Lookin’ down and say :
you really suck babe…
VDM

I think GoZilla is better because of the
lay-out, it looks very nice

TheScape

i have used both but i think getright beats
the other in many things