Get Rid Of Burn Rings?

vbimport

Hello All!

Was Just Wondering If Somebody Could Give Me A Solution To Burn Rings… The Ring You See That Has Most Of The Burned Data Stored Onto It…

I Basically Need The DVD/CD To Look Exactly How It Does Before You Burn It… Hence No Burn Rings / Marks ETC ETC! I Am Burning An Audio CD BTW…

Any Solutions?

Thanks In Advance!

Dan :slight_smile:

Why does it need to look like an un-burned disk?

No Reason… I Have The TY Glossy CD Discs, And I Just Want It To Look As Professional As Possible… For Personal Use Ofcourse! I Make A Lot Of Back-Ups For Myself :slight_smile: Why Do You Ask?

Dan :slight_smile:

I think as mentioned in the ChatBox, the easiest way would be to fill the disc to capacity.

Anyone know of a way to do this with an audio disc?

[QUOTE=DanP7626;2057236]No Reason… I Have The TY Glossy CD Discs, And I Just Want It To Look As Professional As Possible… For Personal Use Ofcourse! I Make A Lot Of Back-Ups For Myself :slight_smile: Why Do You Ask?

Dan :)[/QUOTE]
No reason, It just sounded strange to me, I guess I do not care what the burned side looks like as long as it plays right.

I do not think you will get rid of rings, because technique used for recording.

On top if you use packet writing, each session will have a space between.

Okay, Lets Say That I Cant Get Rid Of The Rings… What Method Could I Use To Add A Ghost Image Onto The CD That Will Take It To Its Burn Capacity? In Other Words, When The CD Gets To Its Last Track, It Will Skip Straight To The Start Again (And Obviously Skip The Ghost File)… Any Ideas?

Cant***

If you are talking about a ring on the outside of CD/DVD, you will have hard time getting rid of that one also.
Why, because most burning software is designed not to fill the disc to the end, because of dye flaws on the outside part.
So unless you can reprogram the software to do it you are out of luck.

Any More Solutions?

[QUOTE=DanP7626;2057801]Any More Solutions?[/QUOTE]
How do you capitalize every word?