Get £3 Off Any Order Over £30 This Weekend

This offer is always popular for one obvious reason… who can resist something for free?

You know you’ll be needing items from SVP. You’ll need paper, ink, blank discs, batteries and flash memory, so why not buy them this weekend while we’re offering you £3 off any order over £30?

Get £3 off the cost of any order over £30 using the coupon code:
oct3off30

• Coupon code must be entered into the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided at the SVP checkout.
  • Coupon can not be used in conjunction with other coupons.
  • This offer will expire at 11.59pm on Sunday 28th October.

To use an SVP discount coupon you need to enter the code into the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided at the SVP checkout. Once you have added items to your basket, click ‘View Cart’ and then type in the coupon code in the appropriate box.

Get 5% Off Everything In Our Clearance Section

Our clearance section includes all of our end of line items, items with damaged packaging and items which have been returned under our 30-day no-quibble warranty. All items are in perfect working order and come with a 12 month warranty!

We’ve been tidying up the warehouse in the last 2 weeks, so the clearance section is full of bargains at the moment! We want to get people in the habit of looking through our clearance section every time they shop at SVP. It’s a real Aladdin’s cave of treasure and we want it to get an excellent reputation as one of the Internet’s ‘must see’ pages. Please do share it with friends and family… after you’ve grabbed what you want for yourself of course!

Get 5% off all products in SVP’s clearance section using the coupon code:
clear5

• Coupon code must be entered into the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided at the SVP checkout.
  • Coupon can not be used in conjunction with other coupons.
  • This offer will expire at 11.59pm on Sunday 28th October.

To use an SVP discount coupon you need to enter the code into the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided at the SVP checkout. Once you have added items to your basket, click ‘View Cart’ and then type in the coupon code in the appropriate box.

Some nice offers this week. :slight_smile:

That is really handy, we need stuff from SVP right now. Thanks Feena! :flower:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1916549]That is really handy, we need stuff from SVP right now. Thanks Feena! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yo Lin-

I just [I]knew[/I] that this would be a magnet to y’all-eh!!:iagree::iagree::stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;1916713]Yo Lin-

I just [I]knew[/I] that this would be a magnet to y’all-eh!!:iagree::iagree::p[/QUOTE]

You know me too well. Media frenzy!!! :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
I can get H/W a lot cheaper, locally.
This applies to TY 8x - media too.

I can’t speak for everyone, but when ordering from SVP it’s not about the price for me. The reason I keep going back there is their excellent customer service and to me that’s worth paying a little extra. I only ever did find 1 online store cheaper on Verbatim though. :wink: