German BWA website where is it?

vbimport

I used it a few days ago and now cant find the link to it on cdfreaks if anyone has it bookmarked please post a link to it here. thank you

Dont know about the german website but maybe this can be of some help in the meanwhile:

http://www.petemoore.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/

Nope that link has too few bwa files. I need the bwa for tron 2.0 and for Age of Wonders Shadow Magic. That german site I wish I had bookmarked has a ton of bwa files!!!

Would you be talking about this site then?

http://www.copybase.ch

It used to be on the h**p://www.copybase.de.vu domain but it has been moved.

Yep, that is the site! They dont have the bwa files yet but I wanted the site in my bookmarks since they helped me out with the bwa file for Enclave which worked like a charm. thanks again

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

You’d be surprized what some googling can do :wink:

Originally posted by Hobbit
Nope that link has too few bwa files. I need the bwa for tron 2.0 and for Age of Wonders Shadow Magic. That german site I wish I had bookmarked has a ton of bwa files!!!

and

Originally posted by Hobbit
Yep, that is the site! They dont have the bwa files yet but I wanted the site in my bookmarks since they helped me out with the bwa file for Enclave which worked like a charm. thanks again

Well I just looked on this site and they have almost no BWA-files!!

So am I looking wrong…??

than games are listed alphabetically… They had what I wanted the first time…

Just a personal note,
Many of the BWA files on the copybase site are poor and are of little use. There may not be many BWA files at the other link but if you take time to look at them they are all pretty good. Atleast they will work.
As for Tron 2.0, if you have the DVD version you will not be able to create a BWA file.

I have Tron 2.0 CD version. The one BWA file I did use off the German site worked.

I have the cd ver as well, or at least if it was dvd I think it would say on it somewhere. I created my own bwa file, and used the clonecd/twinpeaks method of creating the image. I am able to make backup copies of the cd and they work in all drives, but I could not get the emulation for Clonecd to work. Any suggestions?

I have a liteon ltr52246s that I created the image and burned it. I used clonecd ver 4202 with Twinpeaks ver 0.2. I used the bwa creator from blindwrite.