General cd burning help!

well…i came this far by reading through other forums and trying programs like clonecd, blindwrite, alcohol 120%, and cd mate. But still i never have a successful working back up. i wasted around 10 cds just for one game try :p. …Also i apperciate whoever is planning to help me and taking their time to read this…
So im just here for help on general settings for burning games like warcraft 3.
OK: say that i was to burn warcraft 3 for backing up, how and what would i need? like which programs are best to use and the exact settings.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!!:bow:

Scan the CD with Clony XXL and post what it says here.

Chriso,

yet another plastic operation of your avatar, huh ? :bigsmile:

nice avatar :bigsmile:

@ Im_HoMElESS

What type of burner do you have and do you have an ordinary cd/dvd rom on your system? If so, what type?

Warcraft III is securom new protected and isn’t all that difficult to copy if, but only if, you have a good sub-code reader and writer.

You can just use the securom new datatype settings in alcohol or the default Game CD profile with CloneCD if your hardware is up to the task.

I guess my Avatar is starting to become like David Beckham’s hair. Constantly changing.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Chriso
I guess my Avatar is starting to become like David Beckham’s hair. Constantly changing.:bigsmile:

till now it only gets better :wink:

All I can say is that homer could be back in the future.

Originally posted by Chriso
All I can say is that homer could be back in the future.
Go back to the future and get him ASAP ! :bigsmile:

Euh yeah sure… nice avatar…

But ey… there’s already a thread about this avatar active (in the Living room), so please keep it there and use this thread for helping Im_HoMElESS…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Euh yeah sure… nice avatar…

But ey… there’s already a thread about this avatar active (in the Living room), so please keep it there and use this thread for helping Im_HoMElESS… [/B]

I think these useless posts should be deleted they have nothing to do with Im_HoMElESS’s problem.

Originally posted by slayerking

I think these useless posts should be deleted
Easy, man ! They just could be moved to/ cut and paste in the Living Room, all right ?
I mean, where they certainly would belong to.
Trust me, I’ve seen there much more worthless messages posted by the frequent members.
You know what I mean, huh ?! :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin
Easy, man ! They just could be moved to/ cut and paste in the Living Room, all right ?
I mean, where they certainly would belong to.
Trust me, I’ve seen there much more worthless messages posted by the frequent members.
You know what I mean, huh ?! :wink:

if I add more to this i’m just doing the same thing

Originally posted by slayerking

if I add more to this i’m just doing the same thing
How do you know that ? :bigsmile:

Edit Great, Phil !!! :bow:

Well I could split the thread but since Im_HoMElESS hasn’t responded to my questions [practically the only on-topic post in this thread], it’s pretty hard to do anything more for him anyway.