GeForce4 Ti 4600

Can anyone tell me the diffrence between the
Gainward GeForce4 PowerPack! Ultra/750 XP and the
Gainward GeForce4 PowerPack! Ultra/750 XP Golden Sample
apart from the (Support Performance Enhancement Mode) and what is the (Support Performance Enhancement Mode) all about. Its going to be this card or the MSI Ti4600 the Msi one seems to be £27 cheaper than Gainward.

Thanks

Sure.

It indicates that the parts chosen on this video card are of a higher quality when it comes to things like overclocking and tweaking. (As is stated here )

Anything else ? Coffee ? Cake ? Google for dummies manual ?

Ok I had a look but there don’t seem to be any reviews on the standard Ultra/750 XP. So its not so high quality as there Golden Sample range I wounder if its worth the extra money or if I should go for the Microstar 8872 Geforce 4 Ti4600-VTD 128MB DDR Graphics Card instead and add mem heat sinks at a later date. Any views on this after all its a lot of money?

Thanks

On a matter of personal opinion i would not overlock such cards since they already run at formidable speeds , but the more they can get rid of the heat , the better.

Ok Mr. Belvedere
What I will do is to see where I can get some heat sinks and how much they are as the Gainward will have to be orderd on the net and the MSI card I can get local.
Thanks for your speedy reply and your help.
Cheers