G'day from down under

vbimport

Hi gang, I’m new here, so feeling my way I am

Hey nunnya, welcome to CDF :slight_smile:

Be sure to drop by the Living Room to chat with us…we don’t bite…much :bigsmile:

Hiya.
So how’s the rain affecting the grapes? :slight_smile:

now I’m surrounded insanehats to the south and nunnyas to the north

[quote=debro;2069518]Hiya.
So how’s the rain affecting the grapes? :)[/quote]
The rain makes the leaves green, and the grass grow, but thankfully doesn’t affect anything else! Taste is always good here!
Looking for a good DVD copying program that gets around the copyright & FBI crap…any ideas? I run Vista, which is a pain.

[quote=nunnya;2069530]The rain makes the leaves green, and the grass grow, but thankfully doesn’t affect anything else! Taste is always good here!
Looking for a good DVD copying program that gets around the copyright & FBI crap…any ideas? I run Vista, which is a pain.[/quote]
I should expand…many of my DVD’s are scratched & I want to make copies before they become un-readable, but the anti-copying stuff stops me.

There are many programs out there and most have a free trail period so I would d/l several and try them and then buy the one you like best as everyone has their own favorite so it would be up to you which one is best

For starters try RipIt4Me (free), just find a site with it. For DVD from 2007 and before no problem. For new once about 98%. If some do not work, than you will have to opt for pay one.

You can use DVDFab Decrypter for free to copy them to the HD and then use any burn program to copy the folder to DVD. http://www.dvdidle.com/

Also, AnyDVD is good with a free trial period.
http://www.slysoft.com/en/

[QUOTE=CDuncle;2069679]For starters try RipIt4Me (free), just find a site with it. For DVD from 2007 and before no problem. For new once about 98%. If some do not work, than you will have to opt for pay one.[/QUOTE]
Many thanks CDuncle and to all who helped out with info, much appreciated.

Re Google ads for Car Run on Water…Be aware…the idea is sound, and probably works…however, major, costly work and chemical treatment to engine is required.
They do not tell you this until you purchase the manuals.