Gator.. what the

When I got on to the fourm to night I got a thing asking me if I wanted to install the spyware Gator program… And it wasn’t from any other site that I got it asking me for that as it was in a new browser window… Can you please check it out and see what is going on :confused: :Z

Probably from one of the banners…

Never experienced it myself though, but I know that some banners have strange scripts in them…

It is even possible that some sites have a delay in their banners, so that it appears to be coming from one site, while it actually was from a site that you left a few minutes earlier…

I though it might of been that too Smart@$$ but the only place that I was coming from was ninemsn.com.au… and MSN portal site but I cant really seem them in with Gator… but never know. JUst though I would ask about it to see if it was from here.

We are certainly not using any #&(*#&# gator spyware advertisements. However we work with advertising companies that are serving the banners from their servers, so in theory they can serve gator downloads, unfortunately we can’t monitor this 24/7, but please report it if this happens again so we can take the appropiate actions.

i’ve had the gator dl box come up too on the news page (www.cdfreaks.com) i cant remember the banner that was there though