Gates to be sued by employees

vbimport

I just posted the article Gates to be sued by employees….

Source: ZDNet

Attorneys representing a group of current and former employees of Microsoft Corp. said on Tuesday they will file a $5 billion class action lawsuit against the world’s biggest…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1110-Gates-to-be-sued-by-employees___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1110-Gates-to-be-sued-by-employees___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

It´s only possible in fucked-up USA.
No where else would they be taken seriously.

Masterblaster, u said it. You can’t fart in the US or you’ll get sued by someone. I’m glad to live in The Netherlands.

yep, EUROPE RULES

i once heard a story:

a man had some £500 cigars. he wanted the insurance money so he smoked them and claimed for fire damage.

the insurance co sued him for arsen!

The Netherlands is slowly going US. How about that guy that smoked his whole life, and is sueing a tobacco company for damages. So if there’s no warning on the package, it’s healthy? Djeez, you got some lame assholes out there (yes, and they also live in Holland)!!

BUT HOLLAND STILL RULEZ…=]

though they are unable to shoot penalties…

The Dutch men’s hockey team CAN shoot penalties

FUCK YOU ABOUT THOSE PENALTIES!! WE’LL GET YOU ALL ON WK2002!!

I once heard a story of a woman who put her dirty cat in the washing machine. The poor animal horribly died and the woman sued the washing machine company for not putting a label like: “DO NOT PUT ANIMALS IN WASHING MACHINE” on the washing machine. That damn bitch won the case and got about 30 million bux.
Very sad.

In the netherlands you can smoke wheed with out being arrested by the local police, and in the netherlands the legal drinking age for beer is 16 and not 21

I just hope they win, so that greedy old pig (gates) will have to let go, some of his fortune.

Even here in Canada we have Canadians hard at work trying to turn us into americans. The land of the trailer park. Even our national sport, hockey, has turned into nothing better than a childish brawl with over paid thugs hired to bash the skilled players. Yes Europe rulez.

There is an old joke in u.k. That an american tried to gas himself in an oven, when he failed and ended in court for suicide he sued the oven maker for not putting a warning on the door!

Btw. in the u.s. irons (the clothes type) have to carry a warning ‘do-not use while sleeping’ , this is no joke its real !!!
MAYBE WE SHOULD LABEL OUR EXPORTS ‘DONT START SHIT IN OTHTER PEOPLES COUNTRYS’

The Americal Law System SUCKS
The Only Good Lawyer Is A Dead Lawyer!