Gaps between songs

Hello I am new here.Could anyone tell me a way to burn cds to make them not have gaps between songs?I have a Philips CD Burner.Thanks!

You need to select Disc at Once as your disc layout, otherwise it will add 2 sec gaps. If you are using Nero you can also highlight all the tracks in your layout, select properties, and specify the gap there…

how do you select Disc at Once as the disc layout?

on the burn tab in nero where it says “track at once” in the dropdown list change that to “disc at once” when you are about to write to disc

but how do you select DAO if you are not using nero?

srry for all the questions…

So if you are not using Nero… why don’t you tell us which program you are using?

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
So if you are not using Nero… why don’t you tell us which program you are using?

what do you mean by program?I have a Philips CD Burner…

ha you really are a newbie aren’t ya!

What program are you using to write your files to a cd? you must have got some software with your writer

Originally posted by Xinutero11

what do you mean by program?I have a Philips CD Burner…

Your burner does not burn CD-s by itself, it needs software (i.e a program) to accomplish that. If you re not using Nero then what do you use? Easy CD Creator perhaps???

Anyway, I personally do not use Nero for burning audio CD-s (except when I just copy an audio-cd).
IMHO Exact Audio Copy is a far better tool for that, at least in my experience.