Games copy

vbimport

can anybody tell me if its pos to copy a game from a copy as a newbie not sure if im doing it right am i right in thinking that its impossible to copy a playable game, that is without the need for a crack

if you copy the game of a copy, you normally should be able to play it, becuz the copied was already cracked :slight_smile:

thats what i thought but im trying to make a copy of who w 2 b millionaire which i think is safe disk protected and clone or instant cd 6 will not read never mind copy using plextor 16/10/40

You could try BlindSuite (www.blindwrite.com) for SafeDisc protected games (copy or original)…

thanks for that tried bindread but no luck could the copy game have some other protection put on by the origional copyer

Take a look at Gamecopyworld and there you can find more info about this!!!

http://www.gamecopyworld.com

Originally posted by nogy
could the copy game have some other protection put on by the origional copyer

No this is not possible if the original copier made the image with the SafeDisc protection intact. The image created with the protection intact cannot be modified or else this protection would be lost and the back-up would be useles.

It could however very well be that the copy has another protection because the original also had this extra protection like an additional SubChannel protection.

Ps. Have tried CloneCD? With Fast Error Skip enabled (for the SafeDisc protection) the image should be created within a few minutes and ready to burn…

THANKS will have another try or coaster