Gamejack and Sacred underworld

vbimport

Hi!

Has anyone played sacred underworld with Gamejack V5… I’ve tried it and I just get the same message “disc verification error” and I’ve already uninstalled daemon… could there be any “traces” left from daemon, if so how do I remove it?

I have the same problem, although I’ve never installed either Daemon tools or Alcohol. I’m thinking its another program thats causing the problem. Any ideas?

I HAVE IT WORKING IMAGE COPY USING GAME JACK RAW+BUFFER (I HAVE THE ORIGIONAL) ORIGIONAL WONT PLAY ON MY SYSTEM (PIONERER 109 FIRM 1.55)
I USE GAME JACK GAME STARTER (THREE YES;S TO SORTCUT IN GAME STARTER) TO PLAY ORIGIONAL+COPY (USES ALCHOL VIRTUAL DRIVE TO GIVE ME 3 YES OPTIONS (DOES NOT PLAY WITH MOUNTED VIRTUAL DISK 1 (MUST BURN DISK AND HAVE CD IN DRIVE [ORIGIONAL OR COPY]) GJ V5.0.3.3

A GAME IS STUPID IF MY ORIGIONAL DOES NOT PLAY(WONT PASS THE COPY PROTECTION - AND THEY RECOMMEND I FORMAT MY COMPUTER(AND OR UNINSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS/GAMES ETC) I HAVE TO USE A GAME EMULATOR TO PLAY THE ORIGIONAL AND BACKUP?

A LEGAL COPY… I THINK I WILL STOP BUYING ORIGIONAL THAT WONT PASS THEIR OWN COPY PROTECTION AND OR ASK MY TO REMOVE HALF MY SOFTWARE.?

This is the best way to prevent game companies from using offensive protections like ProtectCD & StarForce.
Just stop buying them.

Hi guys,

i bought sacred underworld, but have a subleptop (the flat one with no internal cd drive)

the stupid copy protection does not recognise usb cd drives.

i have tried everything with gamejack - it keeps saying “please insert sacred cd1” when i start the game

on my girlfriends laptop it was working as described above in this thread (with a physical original/copy of sacred cd1)

so my question - is there ANY way to get sacred underworld going without a physical cd ?

Ok people listen up, I got a solution for playing Underworld. This will guarantee you playing the game with no cracks and shit (just a bit of gamejack fused with nero). This method has been found completely by luck but works like a charm…

Here goes:

1. Get gamejack, install virtual drive, use virtual drive to install sacred and underworld (separate installs).Use the detect protection that gamejack has and then add both sacred and sacred underworld inside the “gamestarter”.

2. When finished, leave the Underworld CD1 mounted on the virtual drive of gamejack.

3.Install nero burning rom. Install its own imagedrive and enable both drives. Mount 2 different isos (each on a different Nero imagedrive cd drive) containing some huge file inside them.

1. Fire up gamejack and set it to the “gamestarter” panel.

2. Now go to “My Computer” and open the first of the 2 nero imagedrive cd’s, take the big file from inside and start copying it anywhere on your hard drive.

3. While that is being done, open the 2nd cdrom made by nero imagedrive and start copying another huge file onto your hard drive.

4. While these two tasks (copying…) are being executed, you cunningly switch back to your gamejack “gamestarter” and double click on sacred underworld (its the one with the underworld icon/light blue) and observe the magic of pure scsi emulation confusion!

— I have no idea why all this works, but I don’t care to mess around with the details as long as it works. 2 Other people have confirmed this. So I guess now its your turn. I guarantee that this method will be working 90% of the times you double click on the gamestarter icon of underworld. This means that if at first you don’t succeed…keep on double clicking and at some point you will eventually skip the copy protection and enter the game smoothly…When the game begins, you can alt+tab in order to stop the “copying files…” of the 2 huge files (preferably a movie .mpg / .avi works great).

So don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work all the time… For me and my buddies, it works 2 out of 5 times of double-clicking while transferring files from the nero imagedrives…

This game had broken our balls, and we just had to find a way to play it. I hope my trick, sheds some light to those with more knowledge in finally completing a crack for the damn game…

I think I’ll just stick to using my original.