GameJack and BurnQuick

Just wondered if anyone has used these progs?

I normally use EZCD but I spotted BurnQuick and installed it and it sure is easy for basic backups

I downloaded GameJack but haven’t tried it yet. It’s supposed to be a good raw copier - anyone tried it?

Originally posted by porty
[B]Just wondered if anyone has used these progs?

I normally use EZCD but I spotted BurnQuick and installed it and it sure is easy for basic backups

I downloaded GameJack but haven’t tried it yet. It’s supposed to be a good raw copier - anyone tried it? [/B]

GameJack is a nice piece of software. In my eyes better than CloneCD. And it comes with ClonxXXL!

-Drain

Thanks Drain - I better load it up and give it a run!

cheers

Despite the fact that I’m an Alcohol translator, I must say that personally I don’t agree that GameJack is a good software.
I downloaded the latest version and it’s an resource hog and very unstable. And also not very intuitive.

I have Alcohol also, but again, haven’t installed it. I guess asking if it’s any good, or what’s the best prog, is like asking for opinions as to the best Win version :slight_smile:

Thing is, I’m not a real burning guru - only ever do a few data backups or copy the simpler CD’s like MS stuff or GTA III (tho now I think of it, I used CloneCD to do that).

Frankly, I’ve never bothered to persevere with the gunnier progs like Nero, BlindSuite etc. There’s so much software to be had that if I can’t get the hang of a prog first off, or don’t like the GUI - I dump it and try another.

NTI Pro or EZCD have usually done what I’ve wanted.

BurnQuick is the flat-out simplest and easiest to use burner I’ve ever seen - amazingly easy to use.

But it mightn’t be suitable for difficult copying.

Originally posted by vio_man
Despite the fact that I’m an Alcohol translator, I must say that personally I don’t agree that GameJack is a good software.
I downloaded the latest version and it’s an resource hog and very unstable. And also not very intuitive.

Hi,

do you mean the latest version 3? I am in the beta tester team of GameJack and we are around 100 people who help testing all releases and pre-releases. The developers have made a very good job and the last version rocks.

Anyway, the guys are very fast. On monday we will recieve a first internal beta of a free DVD 1:1 copy addon for MovieJack 2. :slight_smile: Screenshots are already available. :slight_smile:

-Drain

Originally posted by Drain
[B]

Hi,

do you mean the latest version 3? I am in the beta tester team of GameJack and we are around 100 people who help testing all releases and pre-releases. The developers have made a very good job and the last version rocks.

Anyway, the guys are very fast. On monday we will recieve a first internal beta of a free DVD 1:1 copy addon for MovieJack 2. :slight_smile: Screenshots are already available. :slight_smile:

-Drain [/B]

That’s why you are doing so much GameJack advertisment :cop:

That’s why you are doing so much GameJack advertisment

Lets not go there for sure…especially you…

If gamejack can do SecuRom 4.8, what method does it use to accomplish it?
Can it also do SafeDisc 2.90?

Originally posted by vio_man

Tell Martin, it’s his reading and writing engine. I’ve tested this app since last year and it’s very, very good.