GameJack 3 vs protections

Which protections can be copied 1:1 with this program? Is it better then Blindwrite (for SecuROM new), Alcohol 120% (for SD2.8) or CloneCD (for the rest)?

Can it copy StarForce, Tagès, SecuROM new, SD2.8, CD100/200/300, K2Av1/2/3, etc without emulation?

Does have the twinpeaks option in it?

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]Which protections can be copied 1:1 with this program? Is it better then Blindwrite (for SecuROM new), Alcohol 120% (for SD2.8) or CloneCD (for the rest)?

Can it copy StarForce, Tagès, SecuROM new, SD2.8, CD100/200/300, K2Av1/2/3, etc without emulation?

Does have the twinpeaks option in it? [/B]

Uau, so many questions :confused:

Why don’t you go to www.gamejack.org and check the features?

[Quote www.gamejack.org] Copies and / or emulates all major copy protection methods, plus it does cope with the more tricky ones, such as VOB Protect CD, the latest SafeDisc and Securom! [Unquote]

Still my questions aren’t ansewred, even though I visited www.gamejack.org!!

One thing I noticed that I didn’t know is that GameJack can copy/burn DVD’s.

According to this topic http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58794&highlight=GameJack it can do Safedisc2.8 and using DPM securom and one of the last of the version 2 added starforce 1 & 2.

Hi,

SF 1 and 2 without emulation is not possible. SD 2.8.x depends on the drive you are using. But I hardly know games I could not copy.

I am not really sure about the audio copy protections. But its a programm for gamecopying, not for audiocds?!.

Regards

Rob a.k.a. Burninterceptor

Originally posted by Hemispasm

My thoughts exactly.