GameCube backup possibility on its way, first ISO posted on web

vbimport

I just posted the article GameCube backup possibility on its way, first ISO posted on web.

A game release group has posted
ISO files of GameCube games. The group naming itself “StarCube” has not yet
released playable games, but this should be first step in finding a possibility
to…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6056-GameCube-backup-possibility-on-its-way-first-ISO-posted-on-web.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6056-GameCube-backup-possibility-on-its-way-first-ISO-posted-on-web.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

There are like 14 people worldwide with GC hardware, there are too few people for a hardware backup (GameDoctor GC?) maker to bother with. Its funny how piracy don’t seem to hurt Sony or Xbox, but the only platform without any piracy is sucking so much wind. GC Emulation might happen with the GC images, but nothing else.

Christ they ordered a lot of Zeldas each then considering it had over 500,000 pre-orders in the US.

Yes, piracy is bad, but its a double edge sword. In the sense you can beat the market via Installed Base. And that is a key role to surviving. :g Look at the VHS :slight_smile:

ZZzzzZZZ 5dayz old ZZZzzzZZzz

Then next time you can use our newssubmit to submit the news to us. Thank you.

I think Ninty should be congratulated for keeping pirates at bay for so long. The first PS2 isos appeared within a very short space of time. They have survived for over a year, not bad going. Plus it seems that there is no way to play the discs yet. “but the only platform without any piracy is sucking so much wind.” Just because you don’t like the console doesn’t mean everybody else thinks that way, personally I love my GC. Zelda sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the US alone, hence I can see why pirates were making a go of it.

Well i dont use the new submit(no offence) But keep looking better for the news i posted it the same day the 1st iso came out on the website i work for : www.nospam.org same with the warez ringleader post so is you want fast and good news look daily on our site :B

The only console I have IS the GC, no xbox, no PS2. Just my GC and a very few games. The GC is SUCKING wind.