Game wont work help!

vbimport

i bought a game for vista ‘supreme ruler 2020’ i put disk in normal to install but it wont install not even a option to install comes up, i went to computer and tried to click to install nothing happens just does not work , anyone have any ideas how to get it working thanks

can you explain which drive you are using and can you see the cd drive is reading your disk.

If you’re having problems running this game under Windows Vista, first make sure that you’re using the latest Vista graphics and audio drivers for your hardware

my cd drive is reading the disk the name of cd comes up when u go on my compter and the game aint no top game graphically ive had no probllems with other games with higher specs

[QUOTE=rocketpaps;2099703]i bought a game for vista ‘supreme ruler 2020’ i put disk in normal to install but it wont install not even a option to install comes up, i went to computer and tried to click to install nothing happens just does not work , anyone have any ideas how to get it working thanks[/QUOTE]

If if doesn’t boot up to install or play the game I would return it and get a different version that will work. Also what is the specs of your computer would help…

for some gay and weird reason its just worked the game after 2 hoursweird. my conpter is good top computer but has its own mind thanks for ur help anyway