Game time!

I have yet a challenge to you all. This time the challenge is to throw Santa as far as possible.
Go here to join the challenge.
My best score so far is 350.4m :slight_smile:

316.3 @ 25th attempt

annoying music after 30 minutes :slight_smile:

348.3 after 10 mins, after that it was too frustrating. BTW that is definetly the sound of Duke Nukem when he falls from a building.

scored 334.3 four times :bigsmile:

350.4 , took screen shot :slight_smile:

350.4 several times, I think that may be the limit?

Also managed 350.4 as maximum

I’ve seen scores up to 450… I don’t know how they pulled it off, but it’s possible getting more than 350.4.
But it’s hard! :slight_smile:

I’ve seen scores up to 450…

suuuure you have…:rolleyes:

It was on the highscore list! I didn’t say I threw 450 meters.
(gotcha :p)

i just got 650.7m on 3rd attempt.

but i didnt take a screen shot, cause my dog jumped on my keyboard and accidentaly hit the windows key, then shutdown and then “ok”

talk about unlucky… :wink:

Got 731.6 meters here.

Then CD-Freaks forum in the background froze my computer.

You guys need a better script… :wink:

hmmmm 110m… had enough :slight_smile:

I got 853 ft, but the dog ate the power cord just as I was getting a screen shot. (dog went 922 ft)

well after about 8mins i got 350.4M, and i dont seem to be able to get more…

Originally posted by rdgrimes
I got 853 ft, but the dog ate the power cord just as I was getting a screen shot. (dog went 922 ft)

I got 1200 metres ; by a pure coincedence some aliens beamed down just above my left mouse button , accidentaly pressing it at the perfect momentum. I was too amazed too make a screenshot. When the aliens saw what they have done to poor Santa (he fell of a cliff and took the reindeer with him) they immediately beamed back…

853 feet = 284 meters

It is not too much at all…

Also, 922 feet = 307 meters. It is quite easy to send a dog flying farther than 307 meters. Is that all you could do?

HINT next time use a helicopter and kick the dog out of there :wink:

350.4 metres is all i could throw him too

350.4, this game still doesnt beat that discus throwing game :slight_smile:

Btw, I managed to throw it for 4 kilometers but then I realized it was a virus and not the actual game…

Did I say feet? I meant miles.