[Game] Did you get the Android Lollipop?

vbimport

I am sure most of you have got the Android Lollipop update but there are some users over here who didn’t get the Android Lollipop update, So, let us play a Game of Yupiee and Nopieee, rules are you have to say “yupiee” if you have got the Android Lollipop update and can say “Nopiee” if you are still waiting for the Android Lollipop update. Let us see how many of us has got the update ?? :smiley:

nopiee

I’m about to give up and manually download the new 5.1 version released today.

I did a manual update on the Nexus 5. Hope to get 5.01 OTA.

So: Nopiee :wink:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Last month they upgraded it to KitKat…
sooo, i expect Lollipop not gonna happen at least for 5 years. :slight_smile:

LG P970 here, and 100% sure that LG wont be updating this baby. So I am stuck with 4.0 something.

Nopiee & Yupiee.

My phone should get it in early 2015. I manually applied it to my Nexus 7, though I don’t know if that counts :stuck_out_tongue:

No, not yet but then I’m not sure if they’ve recommenced the Nexus 7 rollout yet or not.

[B]Wombler[/B]

January 2015 for the Samsung S5, according to rumour. :slight_smile:

By the way, for anyone with a Nexus 7, Wugs Nexus Root Tookit makes the upgrade process relatively painless.

Had to unlock and root again, but I already knew those steps in the toolkit.

I’ve a OnePlus with CyanogenMod M11 (Kitkat 4.4.4 based) and I think it will be some time before Lollipop based release of CyanogenMod will become available for my device, so a Nopiee for me.

I could put on a nightly release, but don’t want to risk stability issues.

Nope, I just switched my phone from an ancient Nokia to a prepaid LG L34C (Optimus Fuel) which has kitkat as the factory OS…

AD

[QUOTE=Dee;2742231]January 2015 for the Samsung S5, according to rumour. :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Seán;2742233]I’ve a OnePlus with CyanogenMod M11 (Kitkat 4.4.4 based) and I think it will be some time before Lollipop based release of CyanogenMod will become available for my device, so a Nopiee for me.

I could put on a nightly release, but don’t want to risk stability issues.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2742244]Nope, I just switched my phone from an ancient Nokia to a prepaid LG L34C (Optimus Fuel) which has kitkat as the factory OS…

AD[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2742201]I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Last month they upgraded it to KitKat…
sooo, i expect Lollipop not gonna happen at least for 5 years. :)[/QUOTE]

All your replies are rejected :disagree: because you are not following the game rules :sad: You have to use “Yipeee” or “Nopieee” over your replies :iagree: and its mandatory over here !:cop:

Ohh… and Lollipop finally arrives!

Time to install. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yuppiee for me. Although not automatic.

HTC One (m7)

[QUOTE=Wombler;2742575]Ohh… and Lollipop finally arrives!

Time to install. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

You answer over here is also rejected :disagree: because you haven’t used the magic words which is a strict rule over here ! I wonder why you guys are not following the rule :sad:

Nopiee, Nopiee, Nopiee.

[QUOTE=Quentin1;2744395]Nopieee, Badly i’m stuck on 4.4 Kit Kat.[/QUOTE]

Well, that’s bad ! Anyway can you tell us which device you owns and you are waiting for the Lollipop update to show up maybe we can help you in skipping the waiting time :wink:

Hi, My Answer is Nopiee

I got the 5.02 update on the Nexus 7 (original version) at work on Monday.

[QUOTE=Dee;2746546]I got the 5.02 update on the Nexus 7 (original version) at work on Monday.[/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear Dee.

There’s not much apparent difference though as it seems to be mostly bug fixes.

They have improved the TRIM functionality though.

[B]Wombler[/B]