Galaxy S4 beats iPhone 5 in our brutal destruction test video

vbimport

The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the iPhone 5 – two smart phones at the top of their game. But which is tougher? That’s what our in-depth and brutal destruction video aims to discover. Hit play to see the world’s two greatest mobiles drowned, scratched, dropped and crushed – with surprising results.

Link:
http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/galaxy-s4-beats-iphone-5-in-our-brutal-destruction-test-video-50011470/

:cool::cool:

There´s another video out there where exactly the opposite happened…

Dropping both phones from various heights…eventually the S4 broke, and the iPhone survived even the next drop.

<-- can´t be bothered wasting time looking for the video…and you needn´t waste yours watching it.

You´re an Apple fan boy or a Samsung fan boy, or you are happy with a phone that does what you need (or not). Spend your money, and get on with more important stuff :wink:

2:20 seems a bit short for the water test. They really should have put them through a wash cycle.

A few years ago, my manager accidentally left his Nokia 6300 in a pocket during a full wash cycle. After leaving the phone a few days to dry out, he put the battery back in and apart from the MicroSD slot, everything else on the phone worked fine (screen, making calls, camera, Wi-Fi, buttons, etc. all fully functional) While the MicroSD slot stopped working, the MicroSD card read back fine once connected to a PC, so he was still able to retrieve its content.

[QUOTE=Seán;2693496]2:20 seems a bit short for the water test. They really should have put them through a wash cycle.

A few years ago, my manager accidentally left his Nokia 6300 in a pocket during a full wash cycle. After leaving the phone a few days to dry out, he put the battery back in and apart from the MicroSD slot, everything else on the phone worked fine (screen, making calls, camera, Wi-Fi, buttons, etc. all fully functional) While the MicroSD slot stopped working, the MicroSD card read back fine once connected to a PC, so he was still able to retrieve its content.[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile I dropped my Iphone 4S in the toilet and it was dead as a doornail, good thing I had insurance. Only cost me 175.00USD to replace it and yes I had it all backed up on ICloud. 10 seconds in a clean water toilet and it was gone. A wash cycle would have most probably made it disappear.;):bigsmile:

This gets more serious.

This is why Apple’s Steve Jobs wanted Samsung not to release Android smartphones. The original source is Strategy Analytics’ 2013 3Q release.

Apple had 27.1% marketshare in North America because it’s the US consumers that really want iPhone. Samsung had 43.2% of Western Europe and 40% of Eastern Europe because Samsung has better marketing channels in Europe. Samsung’s lowest in Asia with only 21.1% marketshare because mainland China and Japan have their own powerful manufacturers.