G.I.Joe Rise of the Cobra

vbimport

Hi,first time here and need help.I have stanard DVD with DVDFab and can’t get G.I.Joe Rise of the Cobra.It gives 74 of the same movie when I put in my new DVD I bought at Zellers and not sure what to do to back it up.Which number to I pick to back it up.Oh i’m in Canada and it is Region 1

Thank You.
Me 2 U

[QUOTE=me_2_u;2461049]Hi,first time here and need help.I have stanard DVD with DVDFab and can’t get G.I.Joe Rise of the Cobra.It gives 74 of the same movie when I put in my new DVD I bought at Zellers and not sure what to do to back it up.Which number to I pick to back it up.Oh i’m in Canada and it is Region 1

Thank You.
Me 2 U[/QUOTE]
Hi. Are you trying to back up whole disc or just main movie? I have’nt heard of any problems with G.I. Joe. I would have pathplayer on and see which title dvdfab picks for you. Another way would be to play the original disc in your media player, see what title number it is playing, that would be the one to pick out of the 74 shown. Good luck

[QUOTE=gmron;2461054]Hi. Are you trying to back up whole disc or just main movie? I have’nt heard of any problems with G.I. Joe. I would have pathplayer on and see which title dvdfab picks for you. [B]Another way would be to play the original disc in your media player, see what title number it is playing, [/B]that would be the one to pick out of the 74 shown. Good luck[/QUOTE]

Sound advice my friend :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Works for me—too

sgmvideo

With PathPlay off in DVDFab select customize mode and select Titleset 10 for the main movie and Titleset 68 for the previews and uncheck the “remove menus” selection. Should do the trick. Good luck.

Thank you.I turned on PathPlayer and it showed me the main movie so I started it but 20 mintues into it I still have another 1h34m it showing to back it up.Why is it now going slower and I have not had a back up that slow so what did I do wrong this time,It is copying a speed of 0.77 and the funny part is I have Windows XP and my burnner is 20X and this is a first also.I am using 6.1.2.5 DVDFab and I see it is slowly doing it but I can wait it out with hopefully a excellent back up

Thanks Again
:bow:

[QUOTE=me_2_u;2461101]Thank you.I turned on PathPlayer and it showed me the main movie so I started it but 20 mintues into it I still have another 1h34m it showing to back it up.Why is it now going slower and I have not had a back up that slow so what did I do wrong this time,It is copying a speed of 0.77 and the funny part is I have Windows XP and my burnner is 20X and this is a first also.I am using 6.1.2.5 DVDFab and I see it is slowly doing it but I can wait it out with hopefully a excellent back up

Thanks Again
:bow:[/QUOTE]

Sometimes things become frustrating without any reason. This has happened to me in the past. The best thing to do is to re-boot the computer by shutting it down completely-then restarting it.

For this movie turn pathplayer ON. Choose “movie only”. With pathplayer ON, DVD FAB version 6.1.2.5 should automatically select Title 10 (which is the correct title).

This is the procedure I used successfully to back up this DVD today. Good Luck!!!
sgmvideo

I’ve had several movies lately that were copying to HD super slow. I’d just cancel and change drives and it would work just fine. Maybe the drive is getting dirty or something.

Try resetting the DMA as that burner could have went into the PIO mode, just a thought

Hi,thanks for the info.What is a DMA and what does it do.
I found it in settings so before I reset it I would like to know what it is.I’m not computer smart and have had DVDFab for awhile but this is my first problem with it and i’m scared to try Transformers 2 from what I was reading in here.

Thanks Again
Me 2 U

[QUOTE=me_2_u;2461190]Hi,thanks for the info.What is a DMA and what does it do.
I found it in settings so before I reset it I would like to know what it is.I’m not computer smart and have had DVDFab for awhile but this is my first problem with it and i’m scared to try Transformers 2 from what I was reading in here.

Thanks Again
Me 2 U[/QUOTE]

Hi me_2_u
Welcome to the forum :flower:

DMA is not a thing but rather the transfer rate used by the drive/burner/system, DMA-> [B]D[/B]irect [B]M[/B]emory [B]A[/B]ccess, there is nothing to be scared about it will not blow up the computer :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thank you.Now i’ll be able to sleep tonight.Was not 100% what that was but the help I get in here is [B]Excellent [/B]and i’m glad I join this.

Thank You
Me 2 U :clap:

You will find alot of advice and expert help here. Trust I speak from experience

[QUOTE=ripvanwinkle1819;2461215]You will find alot of advice and expert help here. Trust I speak from experience[/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree: