G-force 2 GTS died?

vbimport

Hello.
I have problem with my card. When I turn on comp. I see (card’s) BIOS, everything OK but when starting booting windows (xp with SP1), everything is BLUE! drivers are ok, refresh rate too only picture (screen) is blue… I tried with WIN 9x, same thing, tried on other comp SAME! I put MX400 based card, everything was ok, so I saw something was (is) wrong with my card. Any suggestions?
ps. sorry for my bad english

Seems that your card indeed has problems, when switching from text to graph. mode.

I’ve seen this before. Turned out the cards connectors where filthy… I’d suggest to clean your AGP slot, as well as the cards connectors…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Seems that your card indeed has problems, when switching from text to graph. mode.

I’ve seen this before. Turned out the cards connectors where filthy… I’d suggest to clean your AGP slot, as well as the cards connectors… [/B]

i’ll try, but on my friend’s comp. didn’t work eighter…i think it’s faulty

I guess the card is AGP4x right? You can damage non-universal 4x AGP cards by inserting them in a 8x slot…

I sure hope you didn’t do that…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]I guess the card is AGP4x right? You can damage non-universal 4x AGP cards by inserting them in a 8x slot…

I sure hope you didn’t do that… [/B]

Nope, I tried on KT133 chipset, and card worked like dream on my ABIT KX 333 … very strange, I don’t have any ideas :frowning: