Further menu editing - convertxtodvd?

Hi…love this program so quick and easy…!

Before I used this, I used WinAVI to convert into MPEG2, then I used DVD author 1.5 to make all my lovely menu’s and chapters. :clap: Although this took a lot of time and sometimes the conversions came out poor with out of sync audio etc.

I then tried the new DVD author (v3) but conversion was taking a ridiculous amount of time, and the output quality was very poor.

Basically what I’m wondering is, will VSO ever really enhance their dvd menu creations?

At the moment, all it can do is have a title, a background, and chapters. I did like the option to have moving thumbnails for each episode, and proper chapter screens etc. I quite enjoy making them and giving it a professional look. Whether this would make the program go downhill like DVD author 3 did IMO, I don’t know.

This program is very quick and produces excellent quality outputs so I wouldn’t want them to include anything that would put this at risk!

Hi,

Here’s a quote from VSO’s website:

Finally, we are progressing on the next major version of ConvertXtoDVD, a sneak preview of a new DVD menu generated by this version is available on YouTube

Thanks!

Fan-bloody-tastic!

you see, even those menu’s come pre installed, iv been using nero 7 for a few months, i like the idea you can have a video in background and add music too but, its limited to what text you can have i.e the size etc,