Funny video for Myce

vbimport

Brilliant!!! :bigsmile:

You’d have to be a real CDFreak to get all the references you put in that video. :bow:

I’m [I]almost[/I] sorry for Hitler that he used RITEKG05s and now has to burn at 1x on a BTC drive…[I]almost[/I].

Thanks DrageMester. I always liked your posts (the one with NEC reporting unknown stuff as PIE was… too cool).

I would have added a lot more references, but sadly the video was too short to add them. So, that’s why some people aren’t mentioned.

May I ask, what’s your favorite part of the video? (I won’t post mine here yet, because this is one of the first posts so people would see part of the video text without watching, and it’s funnier to watch it first)

Excellent! (I think this should be moved into LIVING ROOM or maybe pinned up in Blank Disks or something…)

I loved it too, very funny :wink: I especially liked the references to Erik Deppe, Alexander and C0deKing. And also - bring me my BTC :wink:

[QUOTE=cristyro;2697979]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93am1Mad1W4[/QUOTE]

That’s absolutely brilliant cristyro!! :clap:

“I should have listened to the CDFreaks and bought Yudens”, LOL. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

The references to Codeking and Alexander Noe and Erik Deppe were a great touch, it shows that you have been a true CDFreak for a very long time. I say make it a sticky in the Living Room.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2697995]I loved it too, very funny :wink: I especially liked the references to Erik Deppe, Alexander and C0deKing. And also - bring me my BTC ;)[/QUOTE] Those were some of my favourites too. Also the woman who will give him her drive and the BTC that writes with 80% jitter. :bigsmile:

At first, I thought this video’s event occurred in late Sep or early Oct, 1941, when MyCE was known as CDFreaks. (Domi can help me out - I’m pretty sure “MyCE” was first used after 1941, right?)

On the Eastern Front, the powerful Wehrmacht forces had cruised towards Moscow to be aligned between 50 and 100km on its western approaches. Hitler’s informants in Moscow say that large-scale citizen flights are occurring, including senior party officials and, just like he did weeks earlier, Stalin has apparently fled as well. (Radio broadcasts are quoting generals and army officials, not party leaders or Stalin.)

Hitler feels like Moscow is ripe for the taking. Easy pickin’s.

At this point, he’s forgotten the exact data about his forces - “There are so many of them!” and without these Data DVDs, he can’t remember every army, every disposition and, not even Win8’s touchscreens or keyboard combos help him discern distances and logistical issues. “iMaps absolutely SUCKS!”

So he blanketly says, “OK, divide our forces and dispatch the armored divisions to the south” thinking he’ll waltz into Moscow like he did Paris, and his armored forces will be deep into Ukraine for winter.

This is his first giant blunder of the war.

For two weeks, those forces head south and, by the time Hitler’s DVD Data is re-created, he realizes the error and they reverse course back towards the Moscow front.

But he’s now wasted tons of fuel and even further exhausted his soldiers, and so much of his machinery hasn’t had proper maintenance in months. Breakdowns of equipment limit movements, speed and cut supplies available at this crucial time.

He doesn’t realize that he’s just given Russia’s Far East forces a chance to be freighted from the Manchurian borders into Moscow. Plus, he’s just wasted the last 5 weeks of good weather, and Winter 1941 will be one of the worst in decades.

In short, he’s let massive reinforcements arrive. He’s depleted his own troops. Winter’s about to set in. And his armies will pay the price when General Zhukov unleashes his counter-attacks on Dec 6 and 7, 1941.

If ONLY Dolfy had used better DVD blanks! Or a better burner, perhaps.

I think Willy The Bard may have said it best - “My kingdom for a TY!” (The Bard may have been a fan of Falcon’s, or old Verbat’s… I don’t remember this exactly. “A rose by any other brand still gives you hay-fever.”)

Or perhaps this is just another one of Hitler’s April, 1945 videos. He mentions Steiner although the translation doesn’t let us know that Steiner can’t find any better DVD blanks, all along that one route on the map.

Obviously, this shortage of good DVD blanks has apparently been bothersome for many years longer than we imagined. Poor Dolfy…

Thanks, Cristy, for alerting us to this now-long standing problem!

LOL, brilliant Christine!

Don’t forget the unsettling rumours that Hitler was on the verge of developing an atomic Blu-ray drive just before the end of the war! :eek:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2698038]LOL, brilliant Christine!

Don’t forget the unsettling rumours that Hitler was on the verge of developing an atomic Blu-ray drive just before the end of the war! :eek:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Was that before or after he tried to get the " Holy Grail" from Indiana Jones and make the perfect wife appear out of thin air?:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Awesome video, it certainly brought a smile to my face. :slight_smile:

Excellent video :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2698041]Was that before or after he tried to get the " Holy Grail" from Indiana Jones and make the perfect wife appear out of thin air?:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Not sure but it was definitely before the allies found and liberated that secret stash of DVDs looted from wealthy German families. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Wombler, thanks for the reminder about development of the nuclear disks. And I’ve heard rumors there were more gruesome extractions, too - straight out of drives! Ewwww…

(I don’t care if those were Kerry’s PLUS-R disks - I just don’t think extracting those out of burn sessions would be good…)

I wonder if Adolf wrote on his blanks before he burned them, or after? DISK KAMPF or something like that?

Here is another version of the same clip LOL

In this one he loses his internet connection LOL;)

A different take on the same clip