Funny pictures you've found on the net

vbimport

Hilarious! :clap:

There is a series on YT titled “Animals Can Be Jerks”, featuring, naturally, animals being jerks.

On a more serious note, I came within 1/2 inch of loosing my left eye to one of my cats last week. It was a total accident and she didn’t do it intentionally, but I cringe to think how it could have turned out.:eek:

This says it all… :bigsmile:

While I’m here, I might as well post this…

Gaary, that’s not funny. That’s TOO TRUE! (Of course, Mark Twain and Aristotle both commented on Humor and Truth being necessarily linked. Your photo is a great example that has everyone nodding in agreement and sadly trying to laugh it off. So true, so true-!

Excellent choice.

It could also be labled with “Upper managment” and “Workers”.

[QUOTE=JReynolds;2688552]This makes me laugh - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151619332321117&set=vb.545040088872609&type=2&theater
[/QUOTE] FUNNY! :bigsmile:

One of the most true inspirational quotes i have ever seen. I think it’ll be my new motto to live by.

[QUOTE=Gaarry;2688565]While I’m here, I might as well post this…[/QUOTE]

Garry for some find reading go to this link

How jet lag affects an owl . . .

Saw this here while reading an owl article.

The new Mac Pro is extremly versatile!

Too bad there isn’t a Mac Pro being used as a toilet!:clap: That would summarize what I think of Apple’s barbaric pricing models!

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2690654]Too bad there isn’t a Mac Pro being used as a toilet!:clap: That would summarize what I think of Apple’s barbaric pricing models![/QUOTE]

Here you go:p [B]Ill stick with the Bubbly [/B]:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2690656]Here you go:p [B]Ill stick with the Bubbly [/B]:flower:[/QUOTE]

Heh heh… a wise choice Di!

[B]Wombler[/B]

I got a few

:bigsmile:

EDIT: Had to attach this 'cos the filter wouldn’t let me use an IMG link from Cheezburger.com

Here’s one for the dogs

:bigsmile:

:eek::eek:

(Another one I had to attach, possibly because of the https?)

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: