Funniest site ever. probably

http://isd.usc.edu/~barney/Pics/romance.swf

oh, and you need to turn the music up for this

One question: Is that sloppy girl face a dead face or a ghost face?
I think it’s not scared, either funny…because I was scared by many similar sites. So now, I think I feel so calm…

Hmmm the first time it was funny to scare some of my colleagues with this, but everybody’s getting used to “jokes” like this one is. Ah well…

Originally posted by pyzll
One question: Is that sloppy girl face a dead face or a ghost face?
I think it’s not scared, either funny…because I was scared by many similar sites. So now, I think I feel so calm…

You obviously haven’t seen The Exorcist.

I’ve seen similar sites - I don’t see the funny side though, even by scaring other people.

If you talk about American movies to me, I think most time I’ve seen more American movies than native Americans…So I also have a Exorcist DVD, and I’ve seen it two times, and yes, it’s sacred, I remember now, that’s that girl…

I just saw The Ghost ship, I don’t scare, maybe I’m a ghost…

It wasn’t meant to be funny - its just if i had said “scariest site ever” you would’ve been expecting it so it wouldn’t have been.

Anyways - it scared the bejeebers (if that’s a word)out of me personally, but then again - the Ring freaked me out for a coupla months after.

So, if i’ve offended anyone, i’m sorry. (I don’t know why people would be feeling offended, but perhaps mislead i guess)

• ReBro

And ghost ship - that has to be one of the worst movies ever.

we have a worst movies thread, somewhere :smiley:

Only a matter of time before ananova carries a story of someone with a ticky heart dying from one of these.

good one I like it :bigsmile:

Geezz…I had my headfones on and the volume pumped up :bigsmile:

Nice one :slight_smile: