Fun with coasters

You haven’t lived until you’ve popped a coaster CD in the microwave for a few seconds and watched the sparks fly.
Really cool…just don’t go more than 2 or 3 seconds.

Yes, you also havent lived until you thrown the disks from your roof at people below…

You havent lived untill you have filled a super-soaker with petrol, and used it as a flame thrower. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nor have you lived untill you have got drunk and tried dropping water bombs on even drunker people walking in the street bellow from the roof of a 4 story building, its very dificult to get the person you are aiming for…but very funny because you always get someone… :slight_smile:

so the majority of the world’s people are dead :confused:

Originally posted by shuebhussain
so the majority of the world’s people are dead :confused:

no, just havent lived life to the fullest :wink:

super soaker with fuel…hmmmmm…doesnt the flame follow it back inside and explode ???

I guess. Thats why its only done in the movies. However, i think you can get off one shot before the fire starts. Brings up another question, how do the flamethrowers work. I guess the actual spark is triggered at the end of the gas release that way there is no tracing back to the tank.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
I guess. Thats why its only done in the movies. However, i think you can get off one shot before the fire starts. Brings up another question, how do the flamethrowers work. I guess the actual spark is triggered at the end of the gas release that way there is no tracing back to the tank.

Your questions answered (in great detail)
i actualy read this page the other day, coincidentally enough.

hmmmmm…might by me a super soaker on the way home.

Explain: coaster CD , super soaker

Your questions answered (in great detail)

You are crazy!!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coaster CD : CD that u just burt, be it a new game, or music complimation, and it doesnt work, hence, all it is good for is a drink COASTER :wink:

Super Soaker : Water pistol, powered by presurised air (that you pump yourself, it resembles the pump action of a shotgun, but a lot more than 1 pump is required to build up enough pressure to squirt to water. (or fuel in this case)
Shoots Approx 50 feet.

Must have sucked to be a flamethrower guy in World War 2. I read that they could only go afew hours with the fuel/gas pack on their back. The fumes from the thing actually made a few pass out and casued severe headaches, nausea, and forgetfulness. So they got High, in effect. That + if a bullet strikes your backpack, you burn alive…

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
That + if a bullet strikes your backpack, you burn alive…

you and the rest of your squad in range of 40 feet

Originally posted by Huzzy
super soaker with fuel…hmmmmm…doesnt the flame follow it back inside and explode ???

No it doesn’t, or I would quite likely be dead (or very seriously injured and wishing i were).

You don’t dare hold it down for more than 5 or 6 seconds, and you have to watch out because the end of the super soaker catches fire. But otherwise no the flame doesn’t go back inside – I think this is because inside the pipe there is no oxygen, so even if it does get hot enough to combust is cant, although if the pressurised tank of petrol go that hot I would not like to be anywhere near it.

Went to Google and found these links.

Excellent MPG of a CD burning in the Microwave, this is a great way to stink up your kitchen!

http://bashcast.com/doc/content/microwaveCD/inaction.htm

They cook a AOL CD here and have some nice links:

http://hochwald.tripod.com/microwave/cd/

This is even wierder - after nuking a CD-R in a microwave they put it on top of a Tesla Coil and watch it melt into different colors.

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~wwl/cdzap.html

BTW who the HELL came up with doing this??? One too many Mountain Dews or Jolt Colas?! :eek: :eek: :Z

It’s interesting to hear the guy’s kid coughing in the background…