Fujifilm cheap or good media?

Bestbuy has a 100pack of Fujifilm 4x DVD+R for sale for $109.00, i am wanting to get these but have never heard of them. Anyone know if they are any good? They had the TDK 100pack on sale couple weeks ago, wish i would have got them now. If anyone else knows of any good sales going on like this how bout posting where and what they are please :slight_smile: Thanks

Originally posted by Xtal2002

Anyone know if they are any good?

If anyone else knows of any good sales going on like this
how bout posting where and what they are please :slight_smile:
They most likely are Ricoh

Sales reports @ CD Freaks Bargain Basement

Thanks BoSkin,i have seen people talk about Ricoh before but i have no idea what that is. Something like different companies making the DVDs for memorex, fuji, tdk, etc or something? Im a noob at this. I guess what i really need to know is if i buy them will i have any problems out of them or are they pretty decent DVDs.

Update: just seems they are not onsale anylonger, sigh this always happens to me lol, but the memorex 4x DVD+R are on sale for 30 bucks, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051826237124&skuId=5403654&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01163&cmp=%20%20, I have used them before so guess i will stick with them

They’re likely to be most anything. If they’re made in Taiwan, Look at the cakebox. If it has a grey base and rounded top edge, it’s Ritek/Ricoh. Black base with vertical lip on the top and it’s likely to be CMC. Can’t find any around here to check myself, I had a faint glimmer of hope that they might be made in Japan.

thanks alot rdgrimes, i am guessing that the Ritek/Ricoh are the cheaper versions? The memorex ones i have now are the grey base but the ones in that link to the memorex BB sale have a black base. Mabye they will be decent ones.

Office Max has Memorex DVD+R 4x right now, 25ct spindle for $25. They will be Ricoh.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
Office Max has Memorex DVD+R 4x right now, 25ct spindle for $25. They will be Ricoh.

take that OfficeMax ad to Staples for a 110% price match and get’em for $22.49

Thanks Cobra, i just got 4 spindles a few hours ago, I thought about the staples thing but the closest staples to me is 45 min away =/ had to drive 25 min to get to Officemax, my town sucks lol.