Fuji 25 pk +r YUDEN000T02 8X SPEED

vbimport

their YUDEN000T02 8X SPEED FOR 8 QUID UP GLASGOW AT WORLD OF COMPUTERS A GOOD PRICE I THINK YOU WILL AGREE

off to pick up some more

just back bought four more tubs and are all YUDEN000T02

link to their shop www.e-woc.co.uk

That’s an excellent price if they are genuine TY discs.

What is their ID around the centre hole of each disc?

I went to order some of these but they are wanting £9 for delivery, thats more than the bloody disks.

No sale here !

bj

Actually £17.00 inc delivery is not bad for 25 TY 8x DVD+R discs. IIRC, I paid about €25 (exc delivery)for 25 discs a few weeks ago.

SVP only sell them in 100 disc (printable) spindles at £59.98 + delivery (which is sometimes only 99p). TY 8x DVD-R (non printable) is cheaper at £49.98 for 100.

shame you don’t live close to glasgow the p&p a bit of a rip off looks like it’s only a courier sevice they offer. You should suggest to them giving more delivery opions.Number on the ring is GT001125. I don’t think fuji would sell fakes & on the tub it had made in japan on it. which from what i read is a good sign that their real

OOP’S TG001125 :o

might pop up on the bus and get some more today :slight_smile:

£9 is a but much for delivery, you have to agree with that.

Most places average form £0 - £4 for delivery, so you lot from Glasgow have a great deal for these TY disks if you can go to the shop yourself.

Happy shopping

Bj

Have you burned any yet?

And done any scans?

only got a pioneer 107 & liteon reader & low spec pc so would’nt be able to give any reliable scans

Here’s a scan using dvdinfopro on my first burn using my pioneer. All though i would’nt take much from it . burned at 8x just about. Hard drive on it’s last legs