FTM 2006 German

vbimport

Need to Back this CD up, its kinda Scarce and VERY hard to get, but cant creat workin copy, tryed image Alcohol, Nero, Clone, and X-copy, always getting the error, This program cannot run without the original CD in the drive, any ideas

And to the Admins, NEED AS BACK UP

“Freedom of Speach” (sic) is all very well, but at least it should be clear what you’re talking about.

What exactly is “FTM 2006 German”?

Welcome to CDF’s:

I believe the word is spelled Speech yes? USA born citizen here. And yes more info please.

[quote=imkidd57;2052919]What exactly is “FTM 2006 German”?[/quote]Perhaps this one: http://www.familytreemaker.com/

[QUOTE=mciahel;2052948]Perhaps this one: http://www.familytreemaker.com/[/QUOTE]off topic:

First i’ve seen of an app that needs a SP3 patch…

[quote=Bob;2052949]off topic:

First i’ve seen of an app that needs a SP3 patch…[/quote]This is unrelated to WinXP SP3 - they seem to have their own Service Packs :wink:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2053012]This is unrelated to WinXP SP3 - they seem to have their own Service Packs ;)[/QUOTE]ahh i did not click it to see.

Yes, Family Tree Maker 2006 German Version, and It has Nothing to do with SP3 :doh:

Need to back this CD up, aint workin,

always bringin Error “This program cannot run with out Original CD in the Drive”

Ive read somthin abt the Drives themselves not wantin to read the Back Up copy ?

Moved to Copy Protection forum.

Read this guide Copy Protection Identifying Guides (Updated January 2008) and post your result.

So Ive tryed a couple of these but will try all of them then let you know, but I Dont think there is a protection on it, the American Version is no problem to back up, With Any Program???

A-Ray Scanner NO PROTECTION FOUND (NPF) :a
ClonyXXL NPF :a
Protection ID NPF :a
Safedisc Analyser UNDER CRC (CALC/PROOF) THERE IS A NUMBER ??? :confused:
SafeDisc/SecuROM Version Detector Safedisc nor SecuROM was found. :a
SecuromID WONT START :a
YaPS NPF :a
BurnOut SAYS IT COULD BE “CD/DVD CHECK” :doh:
Protection ID v6.00 IS THE ONE I DL’ED ABOVE

“CD/DVD CHECK”

What is it, this would be the most likly “Sound Likes” protection :confused:

Have you scanned the installation folder on your hard drive with Protection ID or just the cd?

Its the CD I want to back up, the CD installs with no problem, Ive installed it on my daughters com, I could scan the file, but as I know there aint goin to be nothin happinin.

With Protection ID you need to scan executables/dlls in the installation folder on your hard drive [B]not[/B] the cd.

Nope, Didnt find Nothing

:a:a:a:a:a

Without knowing the used protection we can’t really help you. You can play a bit with alcohol 52% profiles and see if you get a working image.